Richter

Jul 12, 2017
This is very true. I definitely don’t fault Jikei for removing it. I just dislike how patreon imposes so many restrictions on devs. I feel like we end up getting watered-down versions of what a dev’s true vision may have been. But it’s not the dev’s fault for following the rules, it’s patreon’s fault for making the rules so restrictive.
While I understand what you mean, the choice to adhere to Patreon's policy is to the dev, and the dev only. If they really want to create a game according to their own vision, they can always choose not to use Patreon, but I think most devs would rather be like "oh, how will I get an easy way to have people pay each and every month, because money is so important to me"

In all honesty, when people choose to go with Patreon, a lot of games could actually be written a lot better and originally if people would just drop the entire incest thing anyway. The amount of landlady/landlord/uncle's cousin's nephew's former roommate thing is just a thorn in the eye and happens in nearly every game now.

I think in regards to this, Mythic Manor is actually one of the best on this site simply because they don't want to try and force incest in there via patches. The characters actually feel a lot more realistic this way, even if they are fantasy creatures :p

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me for now :p

Reactions: TheDevian

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
guys how do i unlock masturchat?? pls help brother out ;)
MAIN EVENTS
Pre-Level 1 - Step 1
● Requirement(s): Week 6+
● Time: Morning/Afternoon
● Location: New Lark Mall
● Search the mall’s trash to find a flyer for MasturChat. (trash can next to the Police lady)
● Go to your PC and visit the MasturChat website. Enter your username and come back another day.
This guide are in the official walkthrough

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've missed a few updates at this point, and I'm hoping to restart the game now that I've acquired a new laptop. Do we still need a mod to be able to follow the walkthrough properly? I seem to recall that being the case a while ago

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes