Apr 16, 2019
Tbh, it's difficult to really expand with her because of Patreon's guidelines
We did have a few fun ideas brainstormed and jotted down for her though haha who knows
I see. I understand that the characters appearance is more problematic than her 'real' age, I guess there isnt much you can do about it.

Lets see what you came come up with, if anything.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Name Me Results - Binocular Girl's name has been chosen!
1.png
Thank you to everyone who submitted their name suggestions in our "Name Me - Binocular Girl Next Door" post! We let RNG decide the name of this lovely lady.
Binocular Girl's new name is...
Miya!

Miya's name was suggested by DarkKrow13. Congrats for getting your name chosen and thanks for participating!

Cheers!

Apr 16, 2019
I cant help but think MC should talk to Esther about Jade to get her in the mannor, and I think a lot of people would also like her being promoted to main girl. Shes just so cute and adorable.

And I wonder how she's gonna react when you tell her how she acts torwards you when her mythic comes out, or perhaps the other girls could teach her how to keep her personality/memories once that happens (as this doesnt happens to them), even if partially.

Apr 16, 2019
Yeah. And I can see the girls saying they knew all along that the MC was bringing another mythic in, because they probably can smell her on the bathroom and on his room. I can almost hear Esther saying "its ok sweetie, we already knew about her". Fanora works on the park so Im pretty sure she'd be familiar with Jade's smell.

She has a place to stay that she enjoys.
And that would be MC's cock? :devilish:

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
i cant get into nairas room to read her diary. I tried talking to esther outside but the option isnt there. i also bought a camera aswell

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cant get into nairas room to read her diary. I tried talking to esther outside but the option isnt there. i also bought a camera aswell
Is Naira level twenty two. Sometimes there are hidden requirements, if you've been concentrating on Naira try doing some other girls events (especially Esther as she's involved). Otherwise no idea I'm afraid.

Someone did say the repair events had to be done, but the game would apparently give you a hint needing to repair things.

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
Is Naira level twenty two. Sometimes there are hidden requirements, if you've been concentrating on Naira try doing some other girls events (especially Esther as she's involved). Otherwise no idea I'm afraid.

Someone did say the repair events had to be done, but the game would apparently give you a hint needing to repair things.
yea i got it. i just gotta have the camera then click on nairas room in the afternoon then go outside in the garden and the dialogue with esther appears. Thanks anyways

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah. And I can see the girls saying they knew all along that the MC was bringing another mythic in, because they probably can smell her on the bathroom and on his room. I can almost hear Esther saying "its ok sweetie, we already knew about her". Fanora works on the park so Im pretty sure she'd be familiar with Jade's smell.

That seems plausible. Especially Nafari. With all of her research and her ability to be aware of other mystics, she would be the one I would be least surprised knowing about Jade’s presence around the manor. She was also the one that knew to keep an eye on the mystic at the beach as well.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018

This is an interesting idea. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
That seems plausible. Especially Nafari. With all of her research and her ability to be aware of other mystics, she would be the one I would be least surprised knowing about Jade’s presence around the manor. She was also the one that knew to keep an eye on the mystic at the beach as well.
Of course... there's the whole cat-vs-dog thing going there as well. Hmmm. (They're my two favorites, FWIW.)

Reactions: randymagnum

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I'm a little confused. I've got Fanora at 25; is it possible to get her to 26 in 0.9? I've tried sleeping (M/T/W) over and over.... and nothing happens. (The tooltip when I click on her "card" says "I feel like something will happen soon.... I should just wait.)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Of course... there's the whole cat-vs-dog...
Been sitting on that for too long.
So... I'm a little confused. I've got Fanora at 25; is it possible to get her to 26 in 0.9?
No that's it for now, her appearing at night is her last event in 0.9. The is handy for secrets but also for knowing when your done.

Edit - Wrong information...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
:sigh: That's what I figured. So the hint is buggy. :-(
Hold on mistakes were made, I got the numbers confused you can get her to twenty six.

It is triggered at night not late night I think, normally I wouldn't go to sleep until it was the only option left (and that's late night). Maybe that's the problem.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hold on mistakes were made, I got the numbers confused you can get her to twenty six.

It is triggered at night not late night I think, normally I wouldn't go to sleep until it was the only option left (and that's late night). Maybe that's the problem.
Ah! Will you look at that! Thanks. That was fun.... though I have to admit, I kept waiting for Francene to join in. :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes