Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Jade moving in is probably what has been the #1 most requested for the past couple of updates. I'm glad she is well-liked!
Oooooh, I've worked in PR before and this is definitely a PR response for "We know about it, and we've brought up the topic to the devs at least once during lunch time".

We might have a chance after all folks! :D

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
what is meant by move in dates of the characters in the game? i found about in the game website. different move dates are mentioned for the characters. can someone help me out. i would like to download the game.. thanks:) 305844

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
what is meant by move in dates of the characters in the game? i found about in the game website. different move dates are mentioned for the characters. can someone help me out. i would like to download the game.. thanks:) View attachment 305844
The move-in date is as BlueKnight said, the time when they moved in to the manor, and as you can guess the game takes place in the future, sort of, at least not the future like The Jetsons, and Nocht have said on Discord that the plan to release on May hasn't changed.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes