り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - June 2019
mythic-manor-june-2019-art.png

As summer approaches, the days are getting hotter and hotter in New Lark City. Jessa couldn't bear to be out in the hot sun today wearing her thick, dark dress, so you came up with a better idea...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jessa. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hotjessa (v0.11+)
Bonus lewd pic for you:

mythic-manor-june-2019-bonus-art.png

EDIT: I have updated the Wallpaper Gallery.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - June 2019
View attachment 315238

As summer approaches, the days are getting hotter and hotter in New Lark City. Jessa couldn't bear to be out in the hot sun today wearing her thick, dark dress, so you came up with a better idea...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jessa. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hotjessa (v0.11+)
Bonus lewd pic for you:

View attachment 315239

EDIT: I have updated the Wallpaper Gallery.
MOOOOOOO lol

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
No. The "aunt" character who is the closest to that, isn't actually related, and is just a friend of his mom. (As far as I know.)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
didnt this game have an incest tag on its release or something? or incest patch?
There was originally a dream sequence involving the main characters mother, to avoid issues she was replaced with Esther. There wasn't a patch but Lain's mod has the original version of the scene.

Like Kinni said Esther is called aunt sometimes but it's just a term of affection, she's not a actual relation.

Reactions: TheDevian

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
There was originally a dream sequence involving the main characters mother, to avoid issues she was replaced with Esther. There wasn't a patch but Lain's mod has the original version of the scene.

Like Kinni said Esther is called aunt sometimes but it's just a term of affection, she's not a actual relation.
Esther is MC's godmother though, she was changed too because people kept on calling her MC's aunt.

Reactions: TheDevian

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Mythic Manor [v0.10.1]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original size is 1.73GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC
(1.1GB): - - - -
Mac (1.09GB): - - - -
COULD YOU DO ONE FOR ANDROID PLEASE? ABOVE 1gb IS TOO MUCH BIG FOR ANDROID? COMPRESSED VERSION AROUND 500-600 MB WOULD BE NICE.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes