TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please, does anyone know the password for Esther's computer? Thank you.
To use her computer you need to get into her room alone, relax in the garden chair to find a key. To then get into the folder that needs a password, go take a shower you should find the password as your getting out (don't think it works if don't find it). The walkthrough is handy for finding the secrets.

bapbap

Jun 5, 2019
Someone can help me, I can open the console now. But I still don't understand the cheat code. Because every time I enter exactly what was given to the console, I will report that there is no such file. If I only enter as *masterbaiter* then it only says that the nameError I really need help with.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...If I only enter as *masterbaiter* then it only says that the nameError I really need help with.
Enter those codes using the PC in you room (same place as you now unlock the wallpapers), they're not console commands.

Reactions: bapbap

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Check bulletin board at Mythic Manor's passageway.

I just played so much, that I'm up to date with latest content. And damn, there's lot to do in this game. There's several events that I'd have never found without walkthrough. Most of the time I tried to play without it, but when it became tiresome to look for some certain event start from all available times/places I had to turn on to it.

My favourite moment was perhaps Fanora's visit to her parents kingdom and wedding there. Though I was hoping for more action with other women also, there was nice sense of wonder and everything was so pretty. I can't wait to visit there again.

Jade's storyline was also charming. I have desire to make some puppies with her.

If I had one wish about this game it would be that I could set up Manor's inhabitants breast sizes permamently how I want with Velle's ability. Esther is beyond all hope, but Fanora could use some breast size reducement and Nefari could have bigger breasts to go with her wide ass. But I understand that it would be perhaps too much work to do all scenes of those girls many times with different breast sizes.

From manor girls my favourites are Fanora and Naira. Really hard to decide which one of these I would marry in the endgame. Both? Not much interest about others.

I'm into slender girls so my (even more so) favourites are outside manor, like Misha, Seren, Kylie, Paige and hottie with see-through poncho.

DahliaDarlin is among the hottest, while Iris is among my least favourites. It's strange how small changes can make difference.

From side events I'd like to see more of Cei and girl in the photography studio's backroom. And mermaid, she was quite hot. Perhaps she could stay at manor's pool for a while. Sleeps with fishes would get totally different meaning with her :).

And what comes to places, I'm quite curious to see what kind of cock-hungry sea monstress dwells in the sea-cave.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you install the latest patch while keeping the current process?
If you mean the little bug fix patch in the op you may not need it, the game that's uploaded there now already has it (check your version number).

If you mean the actual game update (0.09 to 0.10.1), there's no patch you have to download the whole game again. Your save should be safe as there's a hidden back up, but to make sure you could move the save folder over.

emotakoyaki

May 14, 2019
If you mean the little bug fix patch in the op you may not need it, the game that's uploaded there now already has it (check your version number).

If you mean the actual game update (0.09 to 0.10.1), there's no patch you have to download the whole game again. Your save should be safe as there's a hidden back up, but to make sure you could move the save folder over.
Thanks for the reply mate
So I should download 0.10.1 and try to transfer my safe from 0.09 to it?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply mate
As long as you're on a Windows machine: every Ren'Py game has a save folder in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. So for these games you never have to care about your savegames, just download the new update as a whole and you're good to go...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yep. It should just use the back up save, but if you want to be extra safe take the save folder from the old games "game" folder and drop it into the new games one.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes