jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The one I want to know about is the garden shed. It's always locked, even while she is working in the garden, there must be something interesting in there, like Esther's personal milking machine or something....? :unsure: :LOL:
She is a phoenix, right? So there is probably a statue of Dumbledore in the shed, a reminder of the good ol' days.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Can someone post a save file for the end of 10.1?
I have played till the end and a full unlocked gallery but my latest save file is gone.

Peajay

Feb 11, 2019
Can't wait for the next update, I'm ready for some more plot advancement. Oh and it'd be great if we got more of a story too :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was stuck in Naira lv14. Auto events in the morning do not appear
Sometimes another girls event (or a Sunday one) needs to be done first, maybe try doing some of the other girls events for a bit. When it's ready it should just trigger as soon as you wake up I think.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this file for androi?
It's from the PC version, not sure if it'll work on Android. If you want to try it the Android the save folder should be...

Android/data/com.mythic.manor/files/saves

Edit - Looking at the files in the official save from the opening post it should work.

Reactions: TheDevian

NunFyGamer

Jun 24, 2019
It's from the PC version, not sure if it'll work on Android. If you want to try it the Android the save folder should be...

Android/data/com.mythic.manor/files/saves

Edit - Looking at the files in the official save from the opening post it should work.
I finished v0.9.0 but I deleted it to download v0.10.1. So I lost the save file of v0.9.0. If there is a full file of v0.9.0 then please give me

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well that was definitely one way to satisfy those with a pregnancy fetish.

Officially approved by the state of Alabama.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes