Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question i have a problem fanos hint sys "i heared a shirll vocie coming form somewhere this mornin " i cnat find teh source of the voice, then the police woman natasha ewhr hint is confusing too with teh stall with teh out of order sign

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
question i have a problem i need to pick up a package for velle from high ibes,what is high vibes where cna i find it
Its a place in the shopping mall (west side of town).

As for MY comment... hoping to see some proper *on demand* sex scenes with Nefari. She was cut short in this version of the game, getting only two unreplayable scenes. Couldnt care less about the dog chick...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Its a place in the shopping mall (west side of town).

As for MY comment... hoping to see some proper *on demand* sex scenes with Nefari. She was cut short in this version of the game, getting only two unreplayable scenes. Couldnt care less about the dog chick...
ah thx but noq i have anotehr porblem i help vele now to get her mana back now i cnat find her do you maybe know where hs is now the hint says where could she be toda? i hope she is felling better, sometiems it is hard to follow the story

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
question i have a problem fanos hint sys "i heared a shirll vocie coming form somewhere this mornin " i cnat find teh source of the voice, then the police woman natasha ewhr hint is confusing too with teh stall with teh out of order sign
Was that the scene where she was stuck in the window? You might want to check on her.
The Policewoman, you just need to get caught peeping on the 3rd stall.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes