Demon King Rance

I love mosaics.
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - July 2019

mythic-manor-july-2019-art.png

Summer is here and things are starting to get real hot! This naughty water nymph may be shy but that won't stop her from having fun and teasing you at the beach...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Naira. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: naughtynymph (v0.11+)

Bonus lewd pics for you:
mythic-manor-july-2019-bonus-art-1.png mythic-manor-july-2019-bonus-art-2.png

As usual, Wallpaper link at OP is updated with latest Monthly Art.

Last edited:

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
really hoop we get some new content for that dog girl that work in the pet shop :D
Jikei posted
Dev Update - What to expect in v0.11

Hello everyone, today we want to give you guys an update on how development is progressing with v0.11. Lots of new events are being worked on for our adorable Jade. For a while, we've been planning to release a Jade-heavy update and this will finally happen in the upcoming version.

That "Dog Girl" is Jade, so it sounds like your hopes are already answered!

Reactions: TheDevian

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question i have a problem fanos hint sys "i heared a shirll vocie coming form somewhere this mornin " i cnat find teh source of the voice, then the police woman natasha ewhr hint is confusing too with teh stall with teh out of order sign

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
question i have a problem i need to pick up a package for velle from high ibes,what is high vibes where cna i find it
Its a place in the shopping mall (west side of town).

As for MY comment... hoping to see some proper *on demand* sex scenes with Nefari. She was cut short in this version of the game, getting only two unreplayable scenes. Couldnt care less about the dog chick...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Its a place in the shopping mall (west side of town).

As for MY comment... hoping to see some proper *on demand* sex scenes with Nefari. She was cut short in this version of the game, getting only two unreplayable scenes. Couldnt care less about the dog chick...
ah thx but noq i have anotehr porblem i help vele now to get her mana back now i cnat find her do you maybe know where hs is now the hint says where could she be toda? i hope she is felling better, sometiems it is hard to follow the story

4.80 star(s) 97 Votes