Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Went into this game not really knowing what to expect. I ended up finding my favorite adult game. Velle is best girl for me and her power to steal/transfer boobs is such a guilty pleasure. May she never ran out of the breast milk she stole from her pregnant friend.

Hoping that true pregnancy gets implemented soon (maybe starting with Esther).

And maybe in a future update there will be some sort of optional side quest where Velle permanently increases the size of her boobs (to the same proportions when she temporarily stole Fanora's breasts if not larger). Why she does she do it? I don't know. Maybe she loses a bet against one of the girls or some big breasted girl really pissed her off. She did say she mostly steals from girls who get her mad. Then the MC has to provide frequent back massages to Velle to help her with any back pain.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Oh come on now Esther looks gorgeous. And yeah her tits are extremely big BUT still sexy imo. Aside from that I think we've all seen some actual ridiculous tit sizes out there in other games.
Come on now, even her character card said she was like a 38G or some shit. You're talking about a woman with two cantaloupes in her overalls. I just can't get behind that.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
LOL guys. That's why I said optional. I know some of us like 'em big and some don't. Though personally in this case, it's more for the guilty pleasure of having Velle steal some other girl's boobs completely and keep them.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Went into this game not really knowing what to expect. I ended up finding my favorite adult game. Velle is best girl for me and her power to steal/transfer boobs is such a guilty pleasure. May she never ran out of the breast milk she stole from her pregnant friend.

Hoping that true pregnancy gets implemented soon (maybe starting with Esther).

And maybe in a future update there will be some sort of optional side quest where Velle permanently increases the size of her boobs (to the same proportions when she temporarily stole Fanora's breasts if not larger). Why she does she do it? I don't know. Maybe she loses a bet against one of the girls or some big breasted girl really pissed her off. She did say she mostly steals from girls who get her mad. Then the MC has to provide frequent back massages to Velle to help her with any back pain.
As long as it's optional.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
are all h-scenes done by the protag? i'm hoping someone would rape nef or something like the guy who took a picture of nef while she's changing clothes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes but you occasionally get to watch other people, Like the succubus on the beach with Nefari. I doubt that you'll get what you want, I think it would be to much of a genre shift.
Not to mention how hard it is to make guys in HS that don't look alike, there is a very limited supply of assets for males (even if that was something they wanted to do).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
are all h-scenes done by the protag? i'm hoping someone would rape nef or something like the guy who took a picture of nef while she's changing clothes.
The focus of this game is the mythic manor harem, though you can have sex with more. Netorare would be a complete plot twist and surely not welcome for most players. Even though I sometimes like netorare, or preferably netori, I wouldn't agree that it could apply here.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes