Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Ugh. I know everybody has their own tastes, but I would be so into this game if Fanora were the top of the boob scale instead of the middle. And if Nefari were just the petite one, instead of having that huge butt. Naira's the only really attractive one, and having just one really attractive one isn't quite working for me, especially as some of the others seem to have the more interesting personalities. But some of the secondary girls are a lot more promising; anybody know if they will ever get more development, or should I just give up on this game as not my fetish?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh. I know everybody has their own tastes, but I would be so into this game if Fanora were the top of the boob scale instead of the middle. And if Nefari were just the petite one, instead of having that huge butt. Naira's the only really attractive one, and having just one really attractive one isn't quite working for me, especially as some of the others seem to have the more interesting personalities. But some of the secondary girls are a lot more promising; anybody know if they will ever get more development, or should I just give up on this game as not my fetish?
Well, everyone has their own tastes...
Personally I think Nefari is probably the most attractive one (I wouldn't say her butt is that big), but it doesn't mean that I dislike others. I am not into (most) MILFs or huge boobs, the ones from Fanora are ok, maybe a tiny bit too big (because of proportions). Velle is a demon, but I dislike the focus on her boobs sometimes.

I agree with the side characters. I wish some of them would get some more love, though there wasn't any progression for some at all. Jade is progressing and there is that cam site with Iris, but others only had their introduction without that much more.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Don't touch nefari ass, its a 8th wonder of the world.

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any good game like this? With good graphics, animations, wandering freely etc. But mostly finished game. I am not fan of new games with low content.

secretacc

Apr 22, 2019
nah ur sleep on nefari bro lmao

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But some of the secondary girls are a lot more promising; anybody know if they will ever get more development, or should I just give up on this game as not my fetish?
Yes, all of the other girls will be getting more content at some point. Just not as much as the main ones.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes