TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dammit, I was really hoping I just missed it. Hopefully he'll add the ability to invite the other girls soon.
Agreed, any of the others I would be thrilled with, but those two I just don't care that much about. If only Naria had blue hair, at least in her mythic form, now that would be something!

We an already at least invite Jade to stay over, and she is getting new content this time, so maybe she will be the next one to sleep next to you (even if there is no sex with it, she has been a good puppy and deserves to sleep in the bed).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Agreed, any of the others I would be thrilled with, but those two I just don't care that much about. If only Naria had blue hair, at least in her mythic form, now that would be something!

We an already at least invite Jade to stay over, and she is getting new content this time, so maybe she will be the next one to sleep next to you (even if there is no sex with it, she has been a good puppy and deserves to sleep in the bed).
I'd prefer it if he finished allowing the original girls to sleep with you before adding in more girls and giving them priority. But that's just me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd prefer it if he finished allowing the original girls to sleep with you before adding in more girls and giving them priority. But that's just me
I agree, and all of the main girls will get some content, so there is hope. But Jade has a lot of content this time, so I mean even at the foot of the bed, rather than the couch. :p Throw a dog a bone, you know?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I agree, and all of the main girls will get some content, so there is hope. But Jade has a lot of content this time, so I mean even at the foot of the bed, rather than the couch. :p Throw a dog a bone, you know?
Yeah thankfully all the girls from the manor always get some content. But to be honest I'm kinda meh towards Jade, just not that into her as much as the manor girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah thankfully all the girls from the manor always get some content. But to be honest I'm kinda meh towards Jade, just not that into her as much as the manor girls.
Depends on which ones for me, I love Velle and Nef, and I really like Esther, but I am really meh on the others. Jade is way cuter than they are to me, and she needs the help more. ;)

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Depends on which ones for me, I love Velle and Nef, and I really like Esther, but I am really meh on the others. Jade is way cuter than they are to me, and she needs the help more. ;)
Velle's always taken top place for me, but this last update really cemented her for me. All the other girls are of varying levels but I think Nefari takes the second place, I find her far cuter than Jade honestly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Velle's always taken top place for me, but this last update really cemented her for me. All the other girls are of varying levels but I think Nefari takes the second place, I find her far cuter than Jade honestly.
Yeah, they are my top two as well, and while some of the other girls are cuter than Jade, like the one who works in the changing room, it's her story that keeps her in the 3# spot for me. I want her to get moved up to a full girl, and move it. Maybe we can just build her a tiny home in the backyard? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, they are my top two as well, and while some of the other girls are cuter than Jade, like the one who works in the changing room, it's her story that keeps her in the 3# spot for me. I want her to get moved up to a full girl, and move it. Maybe we can just build her a tiny home in the backyard? :ROFLMAO:
hahaha, maybe. I figure he'll probably just expand on the size of the mansion, since it IS a mansion, I imagine it's much bigger than what we probably have access to. Curious to see what they'll do about adding new girls to the mansion. Either way, hopefully it'll be soon.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hahaha, maybe. I figure he'll probably just expand on the size of the mansion, since it IS a mansion, I imagine it's much bigger than what we probably have access to. Curious to see what they'll do about adding new girls to the mansion. Either way, hopefully it'll be soon.
True, but keeping her in your room, or a little house out back, it more puppy like, so cuter. Or is my humor just evil? :devilish:
Natise in doghouse.png

ArcCero

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't feel like trawling through 320 pages of comments, but where on earth do I find the code to open that pink box in Naira's room? And also, how do I start Natasha's path? It says something about the broken dressing room, but I can't seem to find the trigger that actually does anything there.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
True, but keeping her in your room, or a little house out back, it more puppy like, so cuter. Or is my humor just evil? :devilish:
View attachment 355806
Well we gotta remember there's still that little shed or whatever next to the garden where Esther always works at. Maybe Jade can move into that. OR Jikei has already planned different stuff with that small house that is unaccessible as of yet...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Can't wait for that release, looking forward to some Jade content and i hope some other side characters get some content this release as well.

Reactions: Deezius

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
like last update ,yes the main girls got some attention but after all the time you had to build a relationship with them it was some quick horizontal action and then being buzy with the new girl .Felt a bit like neglect .
At least jade is not entirely new.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes