Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Used this and I experienced some slowdowns on my Android tab - it's a Lenovo Tab M10 Plus FHD and runs other Ren'py games, so I'm thinking the game runs heavy on the RAM side at times. Also, doing screenshots causes the port to glitch out for 4 - 5 seconds. Because the game asks you to play over a dozen hours I switched to PC for the better experience, but it's definitely playable!

Small spec list:

Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22T (12 nm)
Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
Mali PowerVR GE8320
Memory4GB DDR3
10.3 inches, 307.6 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~220 ppi density)
Hi, yes the game is really heavy so I'm not shocked by your comment.
Added your comment to my post.

Reactions: AMRFTY

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Hi, yes the game is really heavy so I'm not shocked by your comment.
Added your comment to my post.
Thank you for that and your efforts of porting. People should really play this game, whether on Android or PC.
The fact this even runs on an Android device is crazy to me. I'll try running it off my phone tonight just to see what happens.

REVIEW:

Just finished my review on this game. Wow, it's a behemoth and it's free to download at that. Amazing. I didn't want to include pricing into the review score, but having this much content just downloadable is amazing. It was too dense and long for me, but it was enjoyable for the most part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
The most of you are young i think i would understand it if a 70 years old player here wrote update quicker please but the dev need his real time too he can not work for us 24/7 and then he die before end this game so let him his time ok ^^

• Hey there
Reactions: reb95 and Coaxmetal

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
The most of you are young i think i would understand it if a 70 years old player here wrote update quicker please but the dev need his real time too he can not work for us 24/7 and then he die before end this game so let him his time ok ^^
I honestly don't think you know what you're talking about :LUL:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes