toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
LINK TO 'FAN-MADE WALKTHROUGH 2' HAS BEEN FIXED AND FULL *SAVE FOR v0.8.0 HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THE OP

*0.8.0 save to be used with game version 0.9.0 and above only.
Was just about to ask if anyone had a full 0.8 save because I wiped windows the other day, ty :D

Reactions: Papa Ernie

tyrant13

Oct 31, 2018
Is there any extra requirement for visiting Velle in the morning?
Velle's level is 23, but I can't have event in her room.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Now we just need to bring Jade's bed in our room and there ya go, she will be a manor girl! Please make it happen!!! She's just perfect!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
After so much buildup, I cant help but be disappointed at Esther's locked folder. Considering her messages I was expecting more content with Thera (mc's mom) maybe even some prego pics, instead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and there was only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zsaX

Ramion

Mar 18, 2017
Guys, is there compressed version anywhere? Can't really remember if previous versions had been crunched.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I hate that at certain events the game forces us to do these things to Jade to progress her storyline. I don't understand it. What is the reason for it? Is there any reason for it? Why is the dev doing it? Is the dev planning some event where she discoveres what MC was doing to her, she gets angry and leaves the town or something like that? Why?
To be fair, in real life, even most scumbags aren't scumbags most of the time. They're just regular people. For some reason, though, I have less problem with MCs that suddenly do something shitty than I do with MCs who are scumbags who suddenly get moral.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
To be fair, in real life, even most scumbags aren't scumbags most of the time. They're just regular people. For some reason, though, I have less problem with MCs that suddenly do something shitty than I do with MCs who are scumbags who suddenly get moral.
Huh. Interesting. I guess regular folks who occasionally do something a bit skeezy feel human, while skeezes who start thumping their chests moralistically seem hypocritical, maybe?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have a save from 0.6 or so? The one from the official site doesn't load correctly; all stat's are 1 with no money. This is with a completely empty persist folder the files are copied into.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes