partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1. I see incest tag was removed, is there still incest content or not. Will it come back?

2. Can you play just working on 1 girl at a time or do you need to work on all of them at the same time to get all content?

3. Who can you get pregnant?
13,080+ Posts and still don't know how to Search? Well, Disrespectful User Ban try have made very informative guide for it:

How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif

1. Well, depends on how you describe incest: No blood relatives of MC involved in MM right now, but several pictures can be read as incest.

2. Some content is dependent of relationship with more than Mythic in Manor. So, No you can't. And Yes have to.

3. No one right now as far as I know and found out during latest playthrough. Let's hope we can get Puppies in future! ;D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
13,080+ Posts and still don't know how to Search? Well, Unrespectful User Ban try have made very informative guide for it:

1. Well, depends on how you describe incest: No blood relatives of MC involved in MM right now, but several pictures can be read as incest.

2. Some content is dependent of relationship with more than Mythic in Manor. So, No you can't. And Yes have to.

3. No one right now as far as I know and found out during latest playthrough. Let's hope we can get Puppies in future! ;D
1. The main question for #1 was this "Will it come back?" (This question is not answered in this thread as far as searching goes.)

#2 that is what I thought.

3. If no one can get pregnant then the tag needs to be removed.
"""2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future."""
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-13.10394/

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
1. I see incest tag was removed, is there still incest content or not. Will it come back?

2. Can you play just working on 1 girl at a time or do you need to work on all of them at the same time to get all content?

3. Who can you get pregnant?
1. No the Incest was with MC's mother in the early stages but it was removed, it was a dream, Lains mod adds the dream back if you want to see it.
2. No/Yes well it kind of depends, some of the girls content is dependant on other content, so you may have to do other content to see the stuff you want but you would be able to tell from the hints or walkthrough.
3. No-one, the current pregnancy content is a dream involving Esther

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
As a long-time member of this forum you should have learned that here and there is questions which don't have answers. Yet.

And: Do you know why there is (!) Report button in left bottom corner of Posts? Just for aesthetic reasons??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As a long-time member of this forum you should have learned that here and there is questions which don't have answers. Yet.

And: Do you know why there is (!) Report button in left bottom corner of Posts? Just for aesthetic reasons??
Yes and now that the pregnancy part is just a dream I have reported it to be removed.

I have the option to remove it myself but I feel this should be done by a mod and not me.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Yes and now that the pregnancy part is just a dream I have reported it to be removed.

I have the option to remove it myself but I feel this should be done by a mod and not me.
Why do you ask for it to be removed if there is content for it? Yes it is a dream sequence but still is there.

The incest will not come back unless Patreon change their minds or Jikei move to other platform.

Reactions: TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so 1.0 is not the final version, right ?
Only the dev can answer that, we don't know what the final version number will be.

1.0 could add massive amounts of content and finish the game or it could go all the way to 5.0 or beyond, the dev knows all while we know nothing.

Reactions: TheDevian

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I've been putting this onhold to play due to personal reasons. I've didn't play v0.8 and I didn't play v0.9 till today and I have to say... I can die peacefully seeing Nefari finally getting some real action. 11/10

Reactions: Dante22

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
haw can find fanora panty please reply
It's in the walkthrough in the OP. You need to take Naira's panties from her room during afternoon or night in the shopping bag and you need to get some from the fashion store in the mall at morning or afternoon you need to click on the crate of cloths and you need $35.

KamiKami

Jul 27, 2017
Entering the password on Esther's computer but not getting anywhere, its the 22lilies/84tulips paper right?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
why...
nefari..
still..
tempting..

Jikei.. make it to 100 story..
even the price is same as DOA6 i will buy it..
i cant trust my money with patreon..
let me support with CSGO/DOTA item..

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes