preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Sorry, the re-addition of the tag got me back here, and I didn't play the game, so I didn't recall ever being here.
No need to apologize, I understand completely. There's too much random pregnant women in this game for it not to be a major aspect of this game at some point I feel, but we aren't there yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys. How do i get in Naira's room for the dairy and how to unlock the folders on tenants laptop???
All in the . Telling Esther (when she's working in the garden) you need to fix Naira's computer should get you in, you may need a cam in your inventory if you haven't set Naira's up yet. If you mean Esther's folder take a shower for the password.

Oh you mean the laptop from the safe not Esther's pc, check its recycling bin.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
All in the . Telling Esther (when she's working in the garden) you need to fix Naira's computer should get you in, you may need a cam in your inventory if you haven't set Naira's up yet. If you mean Esther's folder take a shower for the password.

Oh you mean the laptop from the safe not Esther's pc, check its recycling bin.
Recycling bin???. Where? And thanks for the naira tip. Worked.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Recycling bin???. Where? And thanks for the naira tip. Worked.
The icon you drag things into to delete, should have actually said the laptops recycling bin I guess. One of the deleted files is called sluttyhorseparty5 (that's the password).

Edit - Oops (and I even booted up the game to check it was there), like Hones says below the recycling bin on your main pc not the laptop. That house has a lot of computers.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes