TheBlueKnight

Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately, I've done going to the gym in the afternoon Monday to Saturday and still no event.
Did you go into the second room (past the desk) and click on the gym equipment inside, that should bring up a workout with Velle or workout alone option.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
i find it quite interesting... the game can be downloaded for free yet people give him more than 7000$ while other game developers often hide their games behind paywalls to try to milk the audience (and often get almost no patrons).
looks like people are quite generous if the game can be played for free, especially, when the developer does his job. this might be a new good way of "play for free, help if you can" kind of relationship between developer and player.
Thats the point, i pay for good games of course, but never give an euro for all "first pay than see"

Psy7h3

Nov 29, 2018
Nice game overall, I really enjoyed it but would be nice if I could do more than one event per day for the same character :/

Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - May 2019​
View attachment 294212
Esther is always willing to cook you a nice meal or give you a helping hand (...or "handy" ;) ).

Even though she's not a mother (yet?), she does a pretty good job at acting like one for those close to her. It's time to celebrate this wonderful woman and all that she does!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Esther. Enjoy!

! In-game wallpaper unlock code: estherhandy (v0.10+)

Bonus lewd pics for you:

View attachment 294213View attachment 294214

THANK YOU!!! Esther is the best!

Poorloading

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?
there is some stuff you can miss if you dont level the girls up fairly evenly

Reactions: Poorloading

Poorloading

Nov 2, 2017
there is some stuff you can miss if you don't level the girls up fairly evenly
but nothing I can miss by just taking my good old sweet time with things? lol like I won't miss stuff if I decide to farm money making for awhile or something right?

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes