Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
FaaaaannnnTastic :love: Can't wait for the update. One of the best games Evah :D I wonder how the experiments are going... will MC's Mythic powers be unlocked?

Yes saves after 2.0 are good, but... am I the only one who likes to starts a new game each update?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

v0.10 is a mixture of manor girl events, many events for a brand new side character, and improvements/expansions around New Lark City.

In addition to the new events, more areas on the map are now unlocked and some existing areas have been expanded upon (with interactable characters at many of the locations).

Animations are looking smoother than ever as we've adopted a new and better way of creating them. There's more too, check out the overview below!

We've also added a new Patreon $5+ perk -> in-game cheat codes!

I know many of you wanted to see some Jade content in v0.10, but we've decided to do other things this time around and save the Jade content for v0.11. Her upcoming content will be on the heavier side and we want to ensure that we put plenty of time into developing her events and doing it right. v0.11 will be packed with many fun times with Jade (and of course the manor girls too)!

We hope you'll enjoy v0.10 of Mythic Manor! Please let us know if you encounter any bugs, spelling errors, or have feedback/suggestions. Cheers!

TLDR: OP updated with v0.10

Last edited:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
oh boy oh boy .
download is running and a big question to answer . Going to bed or try this update .
(it's 1.35 here at the moment)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes