Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
The official (I think) says...

Requirement(s): Week 3+, Viewed stalls 4+ times, spoken to Natasha before
Time: Morning
Peep on the “Out of order” stall in Full Moon clothing store in the morning after the requirements have been met. You must have peeped on people in the other stalls at least five times before.

With Naira's PC I seem to remember always having that dialog option available, it's an excuse to get in to her room when she's not there.
allso to go in her room to fix pc is at neer lvl 20+ if i remember close to end of her quests when you need to find her diary

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
From dev's site v.9 should be released some time today i hope if i did the math correct he said next weekend wich should be this weekend today i hope:p:p:p:p:p:p:p(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love::love:

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
From dev's site v.9 should be released some time today i hope if i did the math correct he said next weekend wich should be this weekend today i hope:p:p:p:p:p:p:p(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love::love:
Nope, just checked his Patreon Page, and in the comment section he mentions he meant the weekend of March 15th-16th. I was hyped af too.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Good news i'm being hopeful that the recent improvement's to the game will result in an improved update this time finger's crossed.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Sigh... I checked in a couple times a day this weekend hoping for an update, but no love. :oops:

Here's hoping for a release by next weekend. :geek:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do get in Fanora's Room? I tried at Thu/ Mon Night but couldn't enter..
According to the it's just like you said, but she has to be level twenty or over. And if you haven't done it yet take a camera to set up.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 2, 2017
I thought there was more, but all I can find now are (no Naira on her own). I had a page bookmarked but they don't seem to be there anymore.
That's a shame. It's the same case with Kaede from Ecchi Sensei. Would really love to see some fan sig for her and Naira.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes