Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I opened the game for the first time yesterday and I spent all night playing and just finished doing everything possible. I am so eager for the next update now and here's hoping Jade gets more love. One more thing so is anyone else interested in him having dreams about his future daughter? I thought she looked nice and would be nice to see more

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Every time we have these character rankings I always find mine changing, which I suppose is a good thing? :unsure:
This seasons' rankings;

1. Fanora — Yeah that's right. I'm probably the only person here that absolutely adores this wild fawn. She's a shorty with a big booby and is too funny to not be an absolute joy to be around. Her enthusiasm to further her perverted fantasies makes me love her all the more. Also, "WAAAAHHHH?".
2. Nefari/Jade — Funnily enough my second favourites, whom are tied, are cat & dog. Nefari was my number one before I started taking into account their personalities. In regards to looks, Nefari wins hands down. Jade on the other hand deserves to be a manor girl and I will never be completely satisfied with this game until she does! Her character development has been fantastic thus far.
3. Esther — Best mommy. She doesn't really have space to develop her character which is unfortunate but she's still great all the same.
4. Naira — She a qt and must be protected at all costs. Unfortunately for me though I've never really been a big fan of her character archetype.
5. Velle — A literal fuck demon. Her extreme sex drive scares me which is somewhat of a turn on, but just like Naira I'm not into Velle's character archetype either.

Of course I don't hate any of the manor girls. I love them all; just some more than others! :giggle:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
1 - Naira (Waifu material)
2 - Velle (lover material)
3 - Nefari/Jade (pet material)
4 - Celeste (wh*re/stripper material)
5 - Fanora (young sister material)
6 - Esther - (aunt material)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Aschor

Mar 8, 2019
One of bests VN I've played, and I played a ton.
I love the characters' personalities, and find myself really addicted to 'beat' this version.

My ranking:
1 - Naira: Cute, devoted and her 'route' is so cute. Even the lewd scenes.
2 - Nefari/Fanora: Strong personality and have them way to face lewd things. Nefari don't care about public, and it is hot. Fanora like 'risky' scenes, and I like this too.
3 - Jade/Misha: I loved Jade's route until now, and her dog personality is funny. Misha is damn cute, I almost could not to play her H-scenes.
4 - Esther: I'm not in milf stuff. She is nice and näive, not exactly an 'ara ara onnesama' as I expected.
5 - Others.
6 - Velle: The easy route. I like her personality, but her sex drive makes me... afraid?

Someone can recommend other game like this one? I'm hyped to play the new version, and I can't find anything close to this one.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
One of bests VN I've played, and I played a ton.
I love the characters' personalities, and find myself really addicted to 'beat' this version.

My ranking:
1 - Naira: Cute, devoted and her 'route' is so cute. Even the lewd scenes.
2 - Nefari/Fanora: Strong personality and have them way to face lewd things. Nefari don't care about public, and it is hot. Fanora like 'risky' scenes, and I like this too.
3 - Jade/Misha: I loved Jade's route until now, and her dog personality is funny. Misha is damn cute, I almost could not to play her H-scenes.
4 - Esther: I'm not in milf stuff. She is nice and näive, not exactly an 'ara ara onnesama' as I expected.
5 - Others.
6 - Velle: The easy route. I like her personality, but her sex drive makes me... afraid?

Someone can recommend other game like this one? I'm hyped to play the new version, and I can't find anything close to this one.
Harem Hotel is probably the closest to this game.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes