Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
. . . which I've always found a bit odd. Esp. if someone's not used to development or versioning, normal counting would seem to make 0.09.0 ⇒ 0.10.0, since nine-tenths would logically increment to at least ninety-one hundredths, not to one-tenth. I get the whole major-minor-maintenance-build type of representation, but since each indicator is separated by a period anyway, why not use 09 to make going to 10 easier to follow? (Just a pet peeve of mine, ever since I started getting into programming.)
Since you're starting to get into programming, you should either know, or learn, that you have no idea how many smaller minor releases you're going to have before a major milestone release. Most people create story along the way and only plan 1-2 patches ahead.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Velle's lvl 19 event does not happen for me, no matter when I go to the doctor. Can anyone tell me please if there's some special requirement to it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Velle's lvl 19 event does not happen for me, no matter when I go to the doctor. Can anyone tell me please if there's some special requirement to it?
You have to go there in the afternoon (and at least a day after her last event), can't seem to find any mention of another requirement anywhere though. If that's not it doing some other girls events and checking the doctors every now and then is the best I can suggest.

Reactions: TheDevian

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
You have to go there in the afternoon (and at least a day after her last event), can't seem to find any mention of another requirement anywhere though. If that's not it doing some other girls events and checking the doctors every now and then is the best I can suggest.
I went there in the morning and kept talking with the doc but she only has her generic lines. I've tried staying there and skipping time, but it's the same thing. :S

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I went there in the morning and kept talking with the doc but she only has her generic lines. I've tried staying there and skipping time, but it's the same thing. :S
You may have to actually enter the doctors office from the map in the afternoon, waiting at the location until the right time might not actually trigger the event. I think you should bump into Velle before even seeing the doctor.

Reactions: TheDevian

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
You may have to actually enter the doctors office from the map in the afternoon, waiting at the location until the right time might not actually trigger the event. I think you should bump into Velle before even seeing the doctor.
I've just figured out what the problem was. I had to do the bathroom one first to get her to 19 and only then did I have to go to the doctor. From the tip I thought I have to go to the doctor since she's not feeling well, and when I've checked the walkthrough on this site after I had no clue what to do, I've checked the lvl 19 even since I thought that's the one I have to do to get to lvl 19. I guess I suck at this. Thanks tho!

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Alright, I got everything except for Fanora's event when she's lvl 25. The hint says that I should wait. The walkthrough says that the event should happen when I go to sleep on mon/tue/wed. I've finished everyone elses events since I got Fanora to lvl 25 and I still haven't gotten this one, even tho I've went to sleep at night, late night, solo or with others at every day of the week, multiple times... Any tips or ideas? Is it bugged?

Reactions: HushedGuilt

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I might be wrong, but try going to your kitchen at night on the mentioned dates, one of the events triggered that way, might be this one...
Nah, I did that one before this. I've spent plenty of time doing everyone elses events since then. And now, minutes after I've asked for help in my previous comment, I just spontenously had it happen for no apparent reason as I've done nothing differently than the previous 900 times lol. Thanks for the help tho!

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
I can't open Naira's bedroom to take her diary, i talk to Esther and don't have the option to open Naira's room. Any ideas?
Ps. Sorry for the bad english.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't open Naira's bedroom to take her diary, i talk to Esther and don't have the option to open Naira's room. Any ideas?
If you haven't installed Naira's spy cam yet, get a camera and try talking with Esther (when she's working in the garden) with it in your inventory. There is a spare key in Naira's closet, make sure to grab it if you get in.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes