TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I get the surveillance camera??
Two can be bought from the mall, and there's one in the safe in your room (there isn't one for Nefari yet). For getting into the safe I'd check the .

Reactions: hungneet

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
i find it quite interesting... the game can be downloaded for free yet people give him more than 7000$ while other game developers often hide their games behind paywalls to try to milk the audience (and often get almost no patrons).
looks like people are quite generous if the game can be played for free, especially, when the developer does his job. this might be a new good way of "play for free, help if you can" kind of relationship between developer and player.
Thats the point, i pay for good games of course, but never give an euro for all "first pay than see"

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Nice game overall, I really enjoyed it but would be nice if I could do more than one event per day for the same character :/

Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - May 2019​
View attachment 294212
Esther is always willing to cook you a nice meal or give you a helping hand (...or "handy" ;) ).

Even though she's not a mother (yet?), she does a pretty good job at acting like one for those close to her. It's time to celebrate this wonderful woman and all that she does!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Esther. Enjoy!

! In-game wallpaper unlock code: estherhandy (v0.10+)

Bonus lewd pics for you:

View attachment 294213 View attachment 294214

THANK YOU!!! Esther is the best!

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?
there is some stuff you can miss if you dont level the girls up fairly evenly

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
thanks, been looking for some game that fit those requirements
The worst thing that can happen is that during an event it might slightly change (a character not flashing her tits...) because she's not high level enough.

But the important events of the game won't change since to unlock them you need to progress with the girls. Only the Sunday's and one super tiny event might change.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes