VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 11.29.54.png

Randall Flagg? MC really knows how to pick acquaintances.

As to the Baltimore accent, the most apt description I've ever heard is someone talking with a cheekful of chew and a mouthful of persimmon.

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Randall Flagg? MC really knows how to pick acquaintances.

As to the Baltimore accent, the most apt description I've ever heard is someone talking with a cheekful of chew and a mouthful of persimmon.
I love hiding random things in the backgrounds of images. Sometimes they're important, other times they're not (Randall Flagg is definitely not going to be part of the story).

I think the hardest part about describing the Baltimore accent is the kinda... nasal-but-not tone it takes? I kinda wish I lived in an area with an easier-to-type accent!

Reactions: damnedfrog

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I kinda wish I lived in an area with an easier-to-type accent!
When i type my norwegian dialect, not only does it not look like norwegian, i barley looks like a language, kind of like welsh:LOL:

What EVER could you mean? :devilish:
Well it's not like i have renders form your game on several of my walls, and btw this one is going there to:)

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Story and storytelling is really great and it still just the first chapter,
Characters are great and unique and good looking and lovable,
Animation and renders are great so far too,
Humor is on point,
One thing that was weird to me is choices that end giving Love points with other characters (used wt mod) i felt like Love points sould have been given in other choices, like paying for good in the diner, you get Love points when you don't even offer to pay for them even when they are helping you. Just small little thing i could think of, when thinking something baad about the game.
Overall the game is pretty unique with its story and setting, and is poised to become one the best game here.
Good luck to Nine of Swords for future development of the game. (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Mythos Chapter Two has five new achievements with special renders to unlock! Think you can find 'em all? They're not as hard as the Chapter One achievements (sorry about those).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But just in case, I put in this new help screen for the people having trouble.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
There is a dog in the game ?
Did I miss it, or is it just because it isn't introduce yet ?
You didn't miss it; that's Freki, one of Tara's two dogs, who's introduced in Chapter Two.

Oh, speaking of Chapter Two...

BIG Mythos Update - September 10th, 2021 We have a release date!!!!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You didn't miss it; that's Freki, one of Tara's two dogs, who's introduced in Chapter Two.

Oh, speaking of Chapter Two...

BIG Mythos Update - September 10th, 2021 We have a release date!!!!
I don't think anyone would blame you for taking a break before starting on chapter tree.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't think anyone would blame you for taking a break before starting on chapter tree.

NO, NO! I demand a chapter tree immediately! The game has simply become far too complex for me to keep track of all my different save paths without a chapter tree! My completionist lifestyle requires that I have a chapter tree, so that I can see which branches I've tried and which I haven't.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Updated Achievement Guide for chapter 2.

As a personal note, I very much enjoyed the different options during the 'heist', and would encourage folks to replay the different choices.
Added this to the top post! :) Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes