RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
stickjumper.png

Overview:
Gias is a Jane's son, Gaby's and Norry's brother, Ms. Parker's student, Judy's friend and Dr. April's patient. He have a very interesting life: eventually he fucks almost an each woman he meet, even if it's his mother or teacher. You asking why? How did it happen? You can find the answers only by playing this game.
Update: 31-May-2018
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: -
Version: 0.2.0.7.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads
Win: - -

22152806.png 22152807.png 22152808.png 22152809.png

Help

Aug 5, 2016
The game itself look promising...it's like an Urban X Life, without the furry and demons thing...But that art....
Yea the art is like Pokkolah a little but I'm playing the game currently and it's actually a decent game.
[Could just be my opinion in its decency]

If these links break, please feel free to tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jukain and Die

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The author is very active over on Legend of Krystal, and the game is updated (bug fixes and minor additions) pretty often. It's already up to 0.1.8

He's also updating the art a bit in the next major patch

(work in progress)

Still a bit Uncanny Valley, but its getting better. The dev readily admits hes not much of an artist, but he is working on it, and it will likely get better over time.

Reactions: jurubeba br and Die

Help

Aug 5, 2016
The author is very active over on Legend of Krystal, and the game is updated (bug fixes and minor additions) pretty often. It's already up to 0.1.8

He's also updating the art a bit in the next major patch

(work in progress)

Still a bit Uncanny Valley, but its getting better. The dev readily admits hes not much of an artist, but he is working on it, and it will likely get better over time.
This is supposed to be 1.8 if you read the top of the post but when you play the game it says 1.7

"Note: I downloaded it as 0.1.8 and it says 0.1.7 so I do not know if this is a mistake or not"

Reactions: Die

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Oops, didn't catch that in your post. It is supposed to be 0.1.8
"What new in last update (fix-update 0.1.8):

"i was trying to find the new butterfly quest that they are not in the park i checked the hospital that makes a weird jingle noise and the one at the school i interact with but does not catch it is there another butterfly am missing"
Fixed

"How do i get the book for Ms Parker, i have fought the b-rank guy about 20 times now but i got no book."
Fixed"

From the authors development thread over on LoK. I guess he just missed updating the title image. He went from 0.1.4 to .8 in the span of about a week so I wouldn't be surprised if a few things fell through the cracks.

Reactions: Die and Help

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
"i was trying to find the new butterfly quest that they are not in the park i checked the hospital that makes a weird jingle noise and the one at the school i interact with but does not catch it is there another butterfly am missing"
Fixed

"How do i get the book for Ms Parker, i have fought the b-rank guy about 20 times now but i got no book."
Fixed"
I'm still having these issues. Are we sure it's fixed?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The last butterfly is fairly well hidden (behind a tree) "walk around a press z around the tree right before the east exit"

And the Book appears to be a random chance from rank B guys.

Also if you are playing from an older version save it can apparently mess with things. That's all I know for now.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else completely stuck on this game? lol
EDIT: Nevermind for people that dont know keep going to the park until you unlock the bad area

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacer

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
can someone detail all the scenes

never mind found'em..

Last edited:

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
i know mate and i almost complete the game ver 0.2 for patreons if anybody have that version so please share with us Thank You

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes