RPGM - Completed - Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle [v1.10] [Tsukinomizu Project]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BobCarter

This is both an annoying and interesting game. I would over all just say to play it if your interested in the story of these games, as all of this devs games tie into each other and create a shared universe.

The art is fine, if a bit low res, which you cant really help with things such as VX, note this isn't even Ace.

The lack of a number of features such as holding down space, or fast test don't work, as expected.

Also there are many events with Sex CG's, and ones just game overs, and the game doesn't do a good job of pointing these out, thankfully you unlocked the defeat CG's if you wish to watch them later.

It has some really bad difficulty spikes, and so, so many random encounter,s often cant go 5 steps without triggering them, half way thru I used MTool to turn them off full on. Grinding is questionable, but since you never get enough info on what the traits do, your stuck guessing and main as well just cheat or grind.

The Adventure Game elements are here, some feel rewarding, others are just annoying and tedious. Even more so for the 1 hit traps in many of the dungeons, which thankfully never game over.

Over all for something from 10+ years, in VX, I'd say 7.5 out of 10 at least, so round up that's 4 stars.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Could have been a much better game if the devs would refrain from making it rather annoying to play at times due to a multitude of reasons.

*Sex is meh, not nearly as detailed as i had hoped. Loli/les/futa/egg focused.
    *Picture is low-res due to age.
    *Music is default rpgmaker, which is absolutely awful of course.
    *No quest log, so just like in ancient gaming - all memory baby. :sneaky::coffee:
    *Can't skip text, so get ready to mash that space bar.
    *Lots of grind, thankfully they make it a bit easier with 'Rapid Growth' feature which i recommend turning on immediately if you gonna play.
    Also the grind is of the particularly annoying 'random encounter' variety, luckily you can run away from mobs to avoid the fight but it's still annoying a plenty.
    *Lots of annoyances like "go fetch this shit which is hidden in some stupid labyrinth" and stuff like that.

On the positive side, i liked how ridiculously difficult some fights in this game can be, if you gonna play make sure you have plenty of consumables stored on you, especially the % based ones.
    Translation seem to be fairly good, i didn't find myself facepalming at it... that's a new one when it comes down to fan translations. :sneaky::coffee:

Overall pretty average, could be significantly improved if they would port it to a newer rpgmaker engine but i don't think Japs ever do that so... yeah. Well, try and have fun anyway.
    :giggle::coffee: