Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

davdx

May 25, 2018
didn't know that he had subscribestar-exclusive stuff in his work. I support him in his patreon page. sadly i dont own a creditcard so i cant support him in subscribestar(and cant watch the stuff he had there:(). so my question that i have now is: is all of his subscribestar-exclusive stuff in the download-collection? and how much of his work is exclusiv?
Thanks!

and sorry for my poor english
my english is not very good:oops:

yutururu

Mar 26, 2020
didn't know that he had subscribestar-exclusive stuff in his work. I support him in his patreon page. sadly i dont own a creditcard so i cant support him in subscribestar(and cant watch the stuff he had there:(). so my question that i have now is: is all of his subscribestar-exclusive stuff in the download-collection? and how much of his work is exclusiv?
Thanks!

and sorry for my poor english
my english is not very good:oops:
You can ask him for the subscribestar version,he will send you link for free.
I had done that.

Reactions: davdx

davdx

May 25, 2018
patreon message
ok tyvm for that! but my last question:

How do I know that there is a new subscribrstar version if I only have patreon? Do U Message him everytime when a new subscriberstar Version is there?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
ok tyvm for that! but my last question:

How do I know that there is a new subscribrstar version if I only have patreon? Do U Message him everytime when a new subscriberstar Version is there?
Check his Twitter. You can also look at his Subscribestar and you'll see when there are new posts.

davdx

May 25, 2018
Check his Twitter. You can also look at his Subscribestar and you'll see when there are new posts.
alright will keep that in mind thanks both of you for your help! and i already send him a message about that. i hope i will get the links so i can put the rest of his work into my nsfw folder. to complete the collection of his work cuz the stuff he makes looks just awesome. thanks again btw:D

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
alright will keep that in mind thanks both of you for your help! and i already send him a message about that. i hope i will get the links so i can put the rest of his work into my nsfw folder. to complete the collection of his work cuz the stuff he makes looks just awesome. thanks again btw:D
You have all the links in OP, no need to bother him lol.

davdx

May 25, 2018
You have all the links in OP, no need to bother him lol.
why not? here i need to wait until it got uploaded and i dont really like to wait which was already released lol. and today with the archive link i got before i can see it after it got released and dont need to wait for a upload.im supporting him in patreon and i think its not really bothering him at all when i support someone i think its okay if i just ask a quick question but I dont need to bother him again cus the link was a archive and not 1 link for 1 loop/movie.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes