Collection - Video - Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

1. 4.00 star(s)

buff

Animation quality is extremely good. Only reason I cannot give it the fifth star is that there is just no variety it all -- it's a dick going in and out, every single time. There are one or two BJs, but little or no anal, toys, no girl-on-girl whatsoever, etc. If you can fap to a short clip on loop then this might do it for you but for me it got boring fast.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GarefT

3d animations are really good, and it's definitely one of the better ones out there... especially the tifa ones
    physics and texture is on point which makes for a good research experience
    and animations is consistently being produced
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Das_Peanut

Absolutely S-Tier and one the best animators currently working. The attention to detail, textures, and lighting makes characters seem really life-like, even though the scenes and subjects are (obviously) stylized. Long(ish) animations are also very welcome. Couldn't recommend more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Definitely a quality that is amazing. I would like the videos to be a little bit longer and with a little more story to them than not only the sex scenes, but it does seem it is slightly evolving in that direction so I can't be more happy about it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SHEBAM

Definitely one of my favorite NSFW animators. The animations in each releases are so fluid and don't feel "same-y" at all. The fluid simulation for the semen are also pretty convincing and doesn't just look like a blob of white snot. The models Nagoon uses are also super hot. Nagoon also doesn't exaggerate the body proportion of their models too much (which is a plus from me). Their animations are also pretty lenghty (especially for full non-looping animations). The only downside here is that they don't release as frequently as your average looping animators, but I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dragon x Hunter

His animations are top tier, really one of the best and with animation in a regular basis!!! The only thing that I miss is that he doesn't do anal animations, but sometimes he does some DP which is good!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Justlitten177

Thanks bro, you're the G.O.A.T for these collections. I've been searching for these collections since yesterday but I did not manage to find anything, so really appreciate this a lot! I really hope you keep up with this and always share them videos. Also, why the fuck do I have to type a fucking review. I'm only here for the fucking content for fuck's sake
  8. 4.00 star(s)

gpsywolf

First off, I want to say that I 100% agree with the other reviews and I honestly think that Nagoo is hands down the BEST animator out there. His work is amazing, so im not here to bash on him. The ONLY "gripe" i have is that I am kind of traumatized seeing my childhood waifus in the "darker" situations.. For example Tifa. He does a great animation with her and Cloud and that was pretty immersive, but the rest? random dudes just kill it for me. I hate NTR in all its forms, speaking only for myself, but it seems like he just really likes to put my favorite girls in scenes that kinda piss me off. Just sayin...
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SuccHunter

This dude's animations are insane. The level of detail on the skin and textures are unreal. The movements of the characters also have this "oomph" to them that's hard to describe. You know how a lot of animations of this kind have this really stiff and robotic feel to them, where the actors just thrust in and out with no variations in rhythm or speed or anything? Well, this dude's animations are the opposite of that. The movements are energetic and dynamic, and they feel like actual actors having sex rather than two blender models rubbing against each other. The female actors' facial animations constantly change, and there's a lot of small details and actions that the male actors perform mid-sex that adds to this dynamic feeling, like tearing off a top or grabbing a titty or slapping an ass. The runtime of each video is also very decent, ranging from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. The more recent works tend to go on the longer side, portraying an actual storyline with multiple scenes that each have some sort of progression. Overall, Nagoo is a great animator. Dude really understands how to portray energy in movement and how to craft a more immersive erotica experience.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

This guy is one of the best when making 3d animation. His style made me watch his work more than other's did. If I only have money I will support his work along with other people that make good animations. The face the character makes is just top tier and it really looks like the characters he copies. The lighting is just great and it makes the scene even better. Body movements along with the physics it great. The length of his animations as well as the voice is just one of the best.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):coffee::coffee::coffee:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

aezur

Amazing quality.

Would like to make a few observations though:
    . could benefit of better female sounds (no male sounds is for the best)
    . one on one videos would be more appreciated, especially if you could increase the repertoire of characters, would love for example to see yuffie from ff7, selfie from ff8, dagger from ff9, rikku from ff10, etc
  12. 5.00 star(s)

malikshabazz

My favorite 3D artist and the only one for whom I mash the 'download' link as soon as there's an update. They do videos of decent length with none of the 'fifteen variants of the same four second clip' nonsense and produce absolutely masterful breast and ass jiggle physics. My tiniest gripe is that the Patreons who vote to choose which model are fixated on the same one or two characters, which has gotten a little dull. But that's not on the artist.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dracis3D

From time to time I take a look through the animations and artists parts of the site, I tend to look at those that are already rated. This artist has not been rated which is unfortunate as he is really good. Meets all my favourite elements:

1. Reach an end (not just a loop)
    2. Fall into the damsel in distress/defeated heroine (basically NC)
    3. Western desgin - Few toon's or anime type characters