RPGM - Completed - Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

I really like this game, but it does have its flaws. The art for example is somewhat lower quality than you might normally expect, but after going through the game I'm quite fond of the art style, and Illvina is fun to watch despite being dumb as fuck consistently except specific moments in the story. She will get fucked by 10 guys and then ask what semen is. They do take the "naive" part quite far.

The gameplay loop is nothing special, besides the fact there is zero combat as Illvina can't fight. Instead running into monsters just drains HP and gives you their drops, which you can sell or turn in for quests. Gathering materails drains TP, which you have a set amount of per day and you need to sleep or eat specific items to recover it. Most of the time you will be following the story and gaining gold you need to cover rent by selling these gathered materials or by having sex.

CG hunting was fun though, just trying to explore the city and the slums seeing how to get specific scenes. Theres also pixel animations for some scenes which is a nice change of pace. However some scenes reuse poses for Illvina and just change the words, which can be annoying (there is a lot more unique stuff in the post game cgs)

It took me 7 and a half hours to find all the CGs except a couple mini events, including the post main story content. Just looking at the CGs on their own though doesn't really let you connect to the characters as well as playing it does though, so I would give this one a try if the art and description interests you.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

увпыфвацу

Pretty good game
    Plenty of scenes and you don't have to go through hoops like game overs to get them.
    I love corruption as much as the next guy(literally the next guy) but i also love r*tarded girls and also when i don't have to watch the same scene stretched into 10 different novels just to get to the good part.
    There's plenty stuff around the town and also random encounters(that you can turn off if you're doing quests).
    The only problems are probably that the artstyle takes a little bit to get used to and also the pixel animations can get old at some point(but then again they can be turned off)
    Really good stuff. Can definitely recommend it. Can't wait till someone translates and posts the sequel cause i like the direction they're taking here.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

This game writing is really bad, at first the story seems, like, is gonna be good. The protagonist is a naive girl that don't have any problem showing her panties to a stranger to get information. After that, you travel to your new town, because you wanted?..then you start doing quest to get materials and sell then to keep living in the big city... You get raped by the first aventurer sprite that come close to you.

Now, the protagonist Llivina, don't' knows anything about sex until she gets into her new town and like nothing, start having sex with almost everyone in the town, not corruption, or shame, or a feeling of anykind different from of an orgasmic one. There are other elements, but throwing all that in the first 5 minutes, killed this game for me.

Pros:
    The art is nice, the town looks clean and tidy.

Cons:
    The Story throwing you to have sex with anykind of feeling or acomplishment of anykind.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

There's many content on this game. But, some things made this game worse.

1. Bad Art
    - The art was pretty bad, but it's not like so bad. It was close to good.

2. No Pregnancy
    - Isn't this NTR????

3. No Objective Marker / Reminder
    - I actually get confused for 3 nights, I didn't know what to do, until I decided to explore some places.

4. No Combat / Monster H-scene
    - There's slime in this game, yet the H-Scenes are all humans.
    - There's no combat.

Although, this game felt lively on the city. I enjoyed it very much.
    Recommended for people who likes a "normal" city life
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

This craziest game ever it makes me think Marylin Monroe with sassy smile who had no idea what is Pregnancy but I pretty sure she did.
    It has sexual animations wow?
    I not sure new areas are implemented.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Geanjak

Played the v2.03

This game was just so fun!
    The gameplay is uncommon, different from other game of the genre.
    Moreover, the script is really interesting, with funny characters.
    It has numerous H scene, with good imagination.
    It works on low config (yes, it's important!)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JabFZone

There are not enough games with the Naive/Gullible marker. Most of those that are are either Corruption or Rape, and the rest have sex be a losing state, out of the way or so few and far between as to not even BE a Hentai Game.

This is just a Naive girl getting it, without anyone else feeling like a (major) asshole for getting it in with her. A few flawed systems are in the game here and there, and I can see how, for some, it might wear thin after a while, but this is the bullseye for anyone who loves the Naive fetish.

Will be buying this, despite having pirated it here.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

It is simple and it is good.
    -The gameplay are easy, its only speak and collect. This is not at corruption game, this is a Nukige simple story.

-The translation is not perfect but has a good quality

-Animations sprites are very good, the CG not too much. As I mentioned, this game is not about corruption, it is more a Nukige where you must collect as many scenes as you can.

In the end, my conclusion is that if we put in at least a better corruption system, along with a better developed story. We would have a great jewel in our hands, but in the end it only serves as a game to have a good time.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Gameplay wise there's nothing much to speak of, you just talk to the people you're told to talk to and spend any other time picking up crap off the ground to sell. The story at least tries to do something interesting, but nothing is ever built up enough for the twist at the end to have any impact. The H scenes have the same problem and also reuse CG a fair bit. The translation is mostly ok, occasionally it devolves into almost MTL though and some of the phrasing is pretty clunky.

I think the main thing that bothers me about the game is the main character. I understand they were going for naive but she goes way beyond that, she's impossibly clueless and carefree to the point that I was expecting some kind of plot point around her being cursed with extreme apathy or some shit. Oh and the game is somewhat unstable, had it crash once and softlock twice.

TLDR: Nothing has enough build up to have any impact, translation is mostly ok though and it only crashed/softlocked three times. 2.5/5
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Really good game, the main story is quite linear but you need to find the events yourself over the town and while exploring.

What you will find 10 minutes into the game is that she is very naive, like oh i lost my virginity... oh well i guess... and the only problem i found with this game was some scenes were recycled a few times over, but there is some decent variety and a good script.

Plus the story is actuually quite engaging.

I think this game was just lacking a little bit... maybe the scenes and sprites were a bit vanilla and the main character was a tad boring.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

A pretty well-made game that does a good job of most everything it tries to do. The systems all work well, the quests are straightforward. On one hand its nice that the story is straightforward and linear, but on the other hand its a mystery that you actually do 0 detective work on to solve, you just go follow whatever they told you to do next. Objectives however are very clear though and you probably won't get stuck.

The main loop is going around working jobs for h-scenes, following the questline, and going out to harvest materials and do quest things in a small outdoor zone (Note: NO COMBAT). You use the things you harvest to get rep points for the 3 other side girls to get their scenes. In total it took about 3~ hours for the main story and 1-2 more hours of h-content if you want to find the rest.

The most important thing to note about this game is that the heroine is basically completely dumb and ignorant of everything going on to her. The first scene I got was literally, as a VIRGIN:"Oh you are gona put your pp in me. Ok". Like shes I guess kinda into it but just really doesn't care. She doesn't even really get slutty more just like lewd stuff happens to her and shes just kinda alright with it.

TLDR: Clean implementation, objectives clear and hints are good, ok story, but I found the main girl you play pretty boring. Quite a lot of H scenes with main girl and 10~ per side girl or something. If you're not into the whole "girl is dumb and basically ignorant of how everyone is doing ridiculous sex/harassment to her" fetish, don't bother with this game.