4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 44741

In this game I can get my ass kicked by hot girls/futa's. Which is the best thing ever.

I'm looking forward to the remake/update.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hey, folks! I finally get my developer badge and willing to put some effort into the f95 community. As you might know, I'm working on remastering the current game. It will include a completely new high-end character editor, interactive fights (instead of a previous "cinematic" way) and many other improvements that were inspired by the player's feedback. If you have any thoughts that you think should be considered in a new version - please, let me know ;)

Also, I'm going to make a special f95 build, that will be less powerful than the highest tier version, but much more sophisticated than a regular public demo outside of the f95. I hope it could be a good pirating\support compromise. Feel free to share your thoughts, will be happy to hear from you :coffee: :)

CE_females.png
FemaleFaces.png

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, folks! I finally get my developer badge and willing to put some effort into the f95 community. As you might know, I'm working on remastering the current game. It will include a completely new high-end character editor, interactive fights (instead of a previous "cinematic" way) and many other improvements that were inspired by the player's feedback. If you have any thoughts that you think should be considered in a new version - please, let me know ;)

Also, I'm going to make a special f95 build, that will be less powerful than the highest tier version, but much more sophisticated than a regular public demo outside of the f95. I hope it could be a good pirating\support compromise. Feel free to share your thoughts, will be happy to hear from you :coffee: :)

View attachment 530836
View attachment 530837
Thats very cash money of you.

Apr 14, 2019

View attachment 530836
View attachment 530837
Yeah making it so you can choose what your character does is definitely a huge improvement

Reactions: seriiuo

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

The character editor was in my opinion already the most impressive part. It lacks lets call it kink specific game modes. Some ppl might be into the pure fighting part, others oh well just quote myself from last year here:

Just guessing(!); its to getting it more coherent. I mean at one moment you have them fucking each other, the next they make fatal kicks to the groin, then boning again, as always restomping the groin and all resulting in a regardless of choice anti-climaxing finishers. It has really great character art. And when the combatants dominate each other on an occasional sexfight scene it looks nice. But the way it jumps from scene to scene within one fight it imo only works as a great demo, but neither as a battlefuck game or a fighter manager game.

Just guessing; that would be my reason for overhauling before programming myself too deep into a rabbit hole. So that it possible to set up pure sexual submission challenges and put that orgasm meter to use. Or pure fighting challenges which would be similar to what it is without the sex moves.
You might want to take a look at that one https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v0-7a-patreon-mrzgames.29905/

This game mode with your models an visuals (as they are already). The ultimate game?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
playfab.com changes the way how they proceed with player accounts. invalidparams error was fixed in version 0.8p2

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
Being able to control a character is a good idea.
You can increase the variety of poses (there is no dynamic combat in the game. the quality of graphics and variety of poses will not let you get bored).
You can also add a basic set of characters or create a separate downloadable library (they are useful as templates and if you are too lazy to create new models, but the old ones are already tired).
And I apologize if my English made your eyes bleed

Reactions: Sam3DX

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
It's impossible to fight offline without an account ?

I found how to play offline.

This is the best game I've ever play and if I survive Corona chan, I'll become a patreon without hesitation.
Great work ! Great sound ! Great lights ! Great 3D modeling
Impressive character customizer !!!

More submition choices in further version ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020

View attachment 530836
View attachment 530837
Hey sam check my youtube channel "Jane Deathire" inside look for MK10 Cunt/Nut Punch Bloody it is edited MK 10 Xray for low blow with added clit exploding labia bleeding and penis squirting blood when balls are busted. Can you make similar thing for MK 11 or add it to your game you know more active low blow thing with xray versions :) (X-ray is easier to make coz it focus on smaller piece and keeps original little blurred ) P.s. i will love you forever if you make such thing btw i am girl so i rly hope youmake this both for male and female i like equal busting :) the best would be to have male busting female and vise versa :) also there is nice idea for boob punches and like bleeding nipple at like 3rd-4th hit like stacking debuff or something on image 1 :) on image 2 is idea about kinky finishers in MK style when you lose you get like i dunno horrible death while goblins use knife on your crotchwhile you are in that pose or something else (Note that i do not suggest extreme gore like MK but medium ground between your game and MK like in the middle with bleeding bruises and stuff not flying bones and stuff left and right like in MK.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes