Unity - Naked Fighter 3D [v2024 Alpha Build] [Sam3DX]

1. 1.00 star(s)

similasyoncu

The game has no taste because I can't play online.
    Since I can't play online, other features of the game are meaningless.
    A game I can't play online
    It's much worse than other games when it's not online
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

[Review of version released March 2023]

This game is an interesting idea, but it seems quite buggy and is missing a LOT of content. Expect to see "Not Available in Demo" everywhere you look. Lots of clipping with character models and general irritations. Overall I did not have much fun with this. The game is still in-development as of this writing, so it might get better.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SoloDallaS

This game has impressive graphics and animations, which makes it particularly appealing to players.

Furthermore, your idea for an online mode is very interesting. It could truly become the game's main feature and allow players to compete with others worldwide. Selling the game on the Steam platform could provide access to stable online play and ensure a wide audience for the game.

The idea of in-game currency that can be earned in matches and used to purchase various items is an intriguing addition. It will create an additional incentive for players and make the game even more appealing and long-lasting.

Your approach to the project's development is highly ambitious, and I believe that with proper work on it, the game will be able to achieve even greater success. I wish the development team success in their future work on the game and its expansion in different directions.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Analogman77

I love this game
    but sometimes the fight system gets a bit confusing
    i just wish there were more customization but it is a very solid game and the developer said there was more stuff coming so I hope they add some latex and shiny lingerie
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sua Kyudrae

Love this, great job in making the game, and multiplayer works! , sometimes have to log in twice to get it to accept but it works!, and the rooms are huge... hard to even find people if there's not allot in there. But could use more oral poses though... there's almost none, lol the dreams of forceful mouth stuffing are suffering :cry:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Darina A.513

absolutely amazing game!
    and totally unusual fighting system looks fresh and innovative.
    be frankly, i never met something similar before.
    this is great, just great product!
    i can only imagine about how HUGE amount of work behind all of this performance!
    Congratulations from all my heart)))
  7. 5.00 star(s)

biggiemac

lots of potential with this one. there are other turn based fighting games out there but not many with great skin graphics like this one. games like this are also easier to add animations/content in future.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

bebuhudson

Good game, good creation system, I like the turn-based combat but it lacks sexual animations when winning or losing a fight, that would be a great addition.
    The demo version is quite poor limiting absolutely everything and is quite disappointing.
    The idea of multiplayer may be that some people like it, but personally I don't, but as long as there is still a single game mode, that's fine.
    A good game with great potential
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Elvis25

Game is ok, however poorly optimized. Character customization is very nice.

For the combat system the developer tried something new, wich is good but sadly the result was, I must say, very bad.

Worths a try, but don't expect a lot of fun.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

nosok

An excellent game which is good in almost every of her aspects, but for now, in my opinion, there are few things which need to be improved. First of them is breasts physics. so far breasts almost not jiggling during the fight (that means they are jiggling not much intetsive as i personaly wanted, but i think there are many people who will agree with my opinion) maybe dev should take as a reference point DOA breasts physics at omg level (i hope he know what is DOA as a fighting game developer, but if not, welcome to google). And the second thing - optimization. Its bad. Like very bad.

P.S
    Sry for possible grammar issues, i'm not a native english speaker.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Euro37

Game tested and working with no problems.

(+) Great character design and animations.
    (+) Many customization options
    (+) Loading / Idle-Times are short.

(-) Repetitive fights

Game is not in the final version yet, so there is still much for this game to improve.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Jackbite

This is a Great intro to a new genre You need to create a fighter with some good creation tools/sliders! Once you have done this The actual Fight itself is automated with great animations I only hope in future updates it will allow some input from us! As it stands it's a solid platform to work from...