4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
i know that mostly guys will play this game and you will hate my comment but you can make it more like mortal kombat 11 with boys and girls and just add kinky attacks with similar style like this. What i mean is add juices like kicking man in his balls white juice and for man or woman hit in penis clit some kind of bleeding and so on bruise stuff

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
i know that mostly guys will play this game and you will hate my comment but you can make it more like mortal kombat 11 with boys and girls and just add kinky attacks with similar style like this. What i mean is add juices like kicking man in his balls white juice and for man or woman hit in penis clit some kind of bleeding and so on bruise stuff
Ha-ha, to be honest, "not to be like a mortal combat" was my intention from the very beginning. I have a completely different game mechanics and overall game flow ;)
On the bright side - we have a LOT of balls kicking actions. And it will be much more in the future.

PS. I made a patreon poll regarding the bruises, hit FX, and so on - most of the players vote against it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Ha-ha, to be honest, "not to be like a mortal combat" was my intention from the very beginning. I have a completely different game mechanics and overall game flow ;)
On the bright side - we have a LOT of balls kicking actions. And it will be much more in the future.

PS. I made a patreon poll regarding the bruises, hit FX, and so on - most of the players vote against it.
Atleast some juices :)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
what Are the Login Parameters it won't let me Make an account
It should display an error description in the upper left screen corner. Also, be aware that server API was changed, so you need the latest patch 4 from patreon.com/nakedFighter3D to use multiplayer features.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Well, it's a sex-fight so it's full of sex. Mostly a competitive, tho :giggle:
The loser who cum first - will get a further sex humiliation at the end.
Some kind of denial/loop (well, loop for local matches; maybe not for multiplayer) with optional happy end would be something. After first having lost for cumming to soon paraded around by getting made to beg to cum :devilish:

Loving the screens of moar competitive hate-sex and that they have a ring now! :LOL:

Are such matches already playable?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Some kind of denial/loop (well, loop for local matches; maybe not for multiplayer) with optional happy end would be something. After first having lost for cumming to soon paraded around by getting made to beg to cum :devilish:
Loving the screens of moar competitive hate-sex and that they have a ring now! :LOL:
Are such matches already playable?
Well, right now I keep it simple :) You cum - you loose. You loose - you humiliated or punished.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Well, right now I keep it simple :) You cum - you loose. You loose - you humiliated or punished.
I worded it stupid, my bad. :LOL: The last question was in general towards the type of sex matches; that other was more of a suggestion/idea.

ps: so... the 10 bucks patron is just the old 2019 build? :cautious:
pps: nvm; I managed to miss the giant 2020.10 link o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
pps: nvm; I managed to miss the giant 2020.10 link o_O
Welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to share your feedback :giggle:

what kind of humiliation in M Vs F fights where F wins ? Femdom & strap-on included ??
No strap-on yet, for now, we have some oral sex, facesitting, ass fingering... that kind of stuff. But I'm listening to my audience, if people will demand strapons - there will be strapons! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: bulifun

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to share your feedback :giggle:
Thanks & Ok:

Played with M vs F for a bit.

-Only one penetration move and only on the male; looking forward for (far) more on both.

-Missed the aggressive cowgirl ride; looking forward to see it back and more like it... Ok ok, its kinda like my first feedback but only one pen move... :censored:

-A separation of foreplay-type moves (handjobs; oral) and actual pen moves would be great.

-I managed to bring both to near max orgasm and then used the pen move bring both to the finish line together (...double KO? :cool:); sadly no double orgasm. It would be great to see that addressed in the future.

-Not sure if planned but when a char is high on the orgasm bar I think they should "act" different. Not sure how that could be adressed but it would make sense IMO if one is right high on fighting the primal urges (i.e. 70%+?) that it somehow shows by (just throwing ideas) being worse at breaking out of H moves; but at the same time has it easier initiating/keeping them; is more flushed/sweaty/heated up.

-Loved that you can further edit the character after creation. Will really help with future additions (like the long hair styles in the pictures above). :)

-Picking either auto-battle or the abilities as the game proceeds is a great change! Feels more involved and you can throw in more of your favorite moves.

-I saw a wardrobe tab with the male char. So... Not So Naked Fighter 3d in the future? :p
Anyway; I think adding some dope, sexy style wrestling type over the top costumes to it will be an improvement (if that is the plan that is).

While I'm not sure I can keep the sub up all the time (because pandemic) I'll drop in and out on occasion.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes