4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 17, 2019
I am not interested in pvp with those kind of games.

It looks good from the screens, better then KYFC.
Will give it a go and write later.

My opinion on PVP with a erogame is
inalterable

the idea that another human being is wanking off while I try to play a match with him/her is...disturbing.
If I wanted to jerk of while playing a PVP match I would consider jerkmate and offer a game of chess.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Can you please support ultrawide resolutions like 3440x1440?
I can only choose 2560x1440 with black bars left and right.
Oh, I'm afraid it's not possible. All the UI was made for 16x9 proportion.

Oct 17, 2019
I can´t say much with only 2 moves and no way to alter the stats.

The character creation is nice, very deep, you can have you female/male fighter look like you want, all is possible from what I have seen. From normal to fit to Bodybuilder to obese if that floats your boat.

I cant say anyting about the rest, as mentioned above, 2 moves and nothing more to do.

As I understand it, it is turnbased so you decide what attack you use and you enemy is resisting with a % chance,
same for you,if opponent does his/her thing, you can give yourselv a better escape chance by investing AP, you will lose those for you round ofc.

One thing I do not like it the skills you can use have a Cool Down. Might be only in the demo.

all in all, not very interactive, you chose and wait till animation is over, opponent does /her thing and you wait till animation is over. For a fight game not enough action.

In KYFC you had to push some buttons. Just watch...it is more a Stratgic game then a action game.
If you brought your opponent to a heigh pleasure rate, why even bother free yourself from a attack from him/her that inflicts pleasure and heals HP?

You win if you deal enough HP dmg or make opponent climax.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Euro37

Oct 14, 2018
Short comparison to the old version (0.08 Ultimate), graphics are better and animations are smoother, character customization is improved but some featured removed or decreased (no futas, less tattoos, ... ).
The different duel types are really nice, giving you the option to choose a sexfight, combat or mixture of the two.
All in all, the game is really good and among the few of this kind.

Sam3DX Keep up the good work mate ! Just a question, is the free version from patreon the same as the version posted on F95 ?

Feb 16, 2019
Very excited having played a bit of the new demo. It looks like a great foundation is in place. Seems like all that's needed now is to add in more content (can't wait to use all the moves that aren't present in this demo version).

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
i still dont understand if with the last demo its possible try multiplayer against other players, it is??

fapstrike

Apr 27, 2017
help, every time i launch it get stuck on what i assume is a loading screen with a black girl with her legs open.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Is there some sort of gallery to view the H animations? They are too brief while fighting
Well, there was a big discussion in our discord if it's too fast or it's too long, so now it's something in between (to simultaneously annoy all the players :ROFLMAO: ). There is no dedicated gallery, but most of the moves could be selected as a "finisher" after the fight's end. So if you win - you could endlessly punish your opponent with a certain move.

i still dont understand if with the last demo its possible try multiplayer against other players, it is??
All the game mechanics were changed since the last demo was published. It's a completely different game now and multiplayer is not working here yet.

help, every time i launch it get stuck on what i assume is a loading screen with a black girl with her legs open.
Well, that's not how it supposed to be. But I'm actually not sure how exactly I could help :unsure:

praxis2011

Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm, not a very inspired game: Streetfighter with hookers. Next update, "up-up-down-down-left-right- HADOUKEN! move with a 6 lb. double-ended flaming dildo?"

I'll pass.

nobody0123

May 1, 2020
So I mistakenly put the graphics on ultra to see if my PC could take it, and now i can't even open the game as it crashes instantly. Anyone know how to reset the settings/data? Uninstalling doesn't work.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes