4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

freeko

May 15, 2019
Why add wardrobe options to a game that is called Naked Fighter 3d? Isn't the whole idea that the fighters are supposed to be naked?

• Angry
Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
That's what my patrons demand! Option to undress your opponent so the fight become a true naked brawl.
The lingerie looks nice. Although I admit my first mental image when I saw hints for upcoming clothing where glorified bikini/thong outfits & sparkly spandex leotards (which might not even needed to be removed but merely adjusted at entry point for H-moves) :p

PS: Nice functions are uh.. nice. But does it not need a ton of H-Moves in first? Last time (Dec or Jan I think) I checked there where like 2 anal (I think) one vag the male could initiate and 0 the female could. Talking only about moves where the pussy bullies the dick and the other way around. :oops:

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
PS: Nice functions are uh.. nice. But does it not need a ton of H-Moves in first?
On the other side, there are a lot of people who might ask "does it need a ton of clothing and new mechanics first" ;)
I suppose it's a good move to add new content from completely different sides and not concentrate on something specific.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
On the other side, there are a lot of people who might ask "does it need a ton of clothing and new mechanics first" ;)
I suppose it's a good move to add new content from completely different sides and not concentrate on something specific.
IDK; I just think the core of it has a lot of gaps that need to be... *sighs* (no pun intended! :p ) filled first.

That will not change that its still my most anticipated fighting game and having more customization in form of dressing my girl up in some mean and sexy looking fighting bikini/other garments is something to look forward too :)

Reactions: Sam3DX

freeko

May 15, 2019
Personally, I'd get the core mechanics of the game going first before worrying about what the patrons want. There is an old coaching meme that if you listen to the fans, you will end up becoming one yourself. So far I am struggling to see what the idea behind this game is. Maybe it is just the poor showing of the demo that took me longer to download than "play" through.

Reactions: Sam3DX

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Seems like Heroine Rumble meets Kinky Fight Club. Animations are good, fights are fun. When is the Steam release?

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Hey there. :)
So, I tested the demo and I have to say, I liked it.
I would ask if you have any plans to add clothes but I already got my answer. Apparently, yes.
So my last question.

Will you have the option to keep your clothes on even during sex scenes?

Yes, I know it may not make sense but ..
I was going to like it a lot.

Anyway, great work. I wish you success.
Sorry my english.

Reactions: YHL and Flunker

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Feels like there are way less moves in the new one than the old one like all the spanking options for example.

Are they removed or just still in progress of being carried over?

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
It would be cool if the loser has to "satisfy" the winner at the end, is that already implemented or in future plans?
I think you can already achieve that by picking the finishing move you like. However, it seems you can only do so if you defeat your opponent with damage instead of lust for some reason. I personally wish you could do it in both cases.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes