4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

MannMod9

Nov 5, 2018
The greater question is does this game have actual sex in it, the models and animations are great but its missing actual sex and cumming and shit.

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
It may be too much (and MMA related) and may make the game too complicated as it is, but do consider adding (but still leave the game turned based): add leg kicks (any kicks aiming to the thighs, back of shin, or knee), BJJ or Wrestling submissions (and it's ground grappling game whether it's wrestling, BJJ or both), takedowns and sweeps (whether standing, clinch position or on ground), clinch combat (dirty boxing, muay thai plume and etc), grappling denials and counters, soccer kicks and stomps on grounded opponent pride style, and ground and pound.
Thanks!

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
it asking for user name and password i create new account from it but nothing happen what i am missing here ?

Narume

Mar 26, 2018
I'm currently having a problem with this game that when a fight begins it just says Draw! and then goes back to the menu. Didn't press anything, not even moved, how can I solve this?

Also, I can't change the dong size, there's only a tiny one.

Reactions: eo1n

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I believe that sooner or later PRO version will be here anyway, so let me do it myself. Please, enjoy this ;)
I put a lot of effort and passion in making NF3D, so i'm kindly asking you to consider being a patrons and support further Naked Fighter 3D development. Also, I'm not sure what's the purpose of this voting stars on the topic, but it will be nice to have some honest reviews :geek:(y)

PS. If you are a twich/youtube streamer who make lewd game reviews - feel free to contact me and I'll provide you with the latest full builds.

Orchidea

Sep 24, 2017
I believe that sooner or later PRO version will be here anyway, so let me do it myself. Please, enjoy this ;)
I put a lot of effort and passion in making NF3D, so i'm kindly asking you to consider being a patrons and support further Naked Fighter 3D development. Also, I'm not sure what's the purpose of this voting stars on the topic, but it will be nice to have some honest reviews :geek:(y)

PS. If you are a twich/youtube streamer who make lewd game reviews - feel free to contact me and I'll provide you with the latest full builds.
I literally couldn't wait and became a patron a few days ago ^-^. Saw you on the KITG forums as well. Great work, keep it up! <3

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
I have a (maybe stupid) question. In the earlier version mousmovement changed the camera view. In this PRO 05 version (which is great by yhe way!) that doesn't work. I see RMB and MMB to rotate and move the camera, I really don't know what that is. Yeah you're right: the FOOL part in my name has a reason :) Please help me out. Thanks in advance for your help

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018

Thanks for sharing this. I believe that devs using obtrusive measures like DRM in attempts to frustrate piracy will only rarely turn out well because it almost always makes the product worse for the paying customers (who certainly shouldn't be abused) while barely inconveniencing the pirates, and it's a waste of time, effort, and project-passion for the producer. Everybody loses, in short. I always appreciate the ones who realize piracy is inevitable and put forth good faith in people/potential customers instead of trying to put a safety-lock on everyone (to everyone's detriment). You've done more good than you may think with this post. In fact, I'm gonna chip in when the multiplayer goes live, because a healthy start is key to something like this (and I'm curious about all of those locked previews).

I understand there is a demo version, but it has a very notable gameplay difference that made the pro version significantly more exciting to try out: the demo doesn't have special strikes, power strikes, submissions, or finishers. Being restricted to only basic attacks makes matches play out VERY differently compared to having access to all of the moves. When I played the demo, my opponent would still have 50 health every time she beat me. In the pro version, the winner was down to single digit health every match. They were very close matches, and I think both that and a wider variety of moves makes the pro version MUCH more interesting. On a related note, I dunno how you plan on doing free vs paying players, but you won't hold onto the free ones if it works as the demo vs pro versions do, so please don't do that.

It's early in development so I don't have a lot to say other than it looks really cool and the animations are incredible.

I have a (maybe stupid) question. In the earlier version mousmovement changed the camera view. In this PRO 05 version (which is great by yhe way!) that doesn't work. I see RMB and MMB to rotate and move the camera, I really don't know what that is. Yeah you're right: the FOOL part in my name has a reason :) Please help me out. Thanks in advance for your help
Right mouse button to rotate and middle mouse button to pan the camera.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Actually, demo version is not intended to "play and win the game". The purpose of demo is demonstrating the principles of gameplay, overall idea, mechanics and the quality I could achieve. With this demo I'm looking for the people that will believe in my project, will share my ideas and will help me to build the game. Of course you need a Pro or Ultimate versions to really play, especially in multiplayer.

Nevertheless, sex-games is not something you only play for winning ;) Even with demo version it's possible to enjoy a decent fight show.

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Very addicting game! Anyone else having trouble with saving the photo's? In version 4 it worked like a clock, but in the new version the photo's are not stored… (Not where they were filed in the 04 version and nowhere else on the computer)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes