4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
It's not true. Please, stop deceiving people. "Offline" only means where is your characters&data stored: on the server or locally. Multiplayer\Singelplayer both are available for any game tier.
It is? Well then, my mistake. I just can't get a fight started.

Apr 8, 2018
is it possible to play online matches.last times i checked it was still not possible in pro 0.05 version
On his patreon he announced that the servers for 0.5 were shutdown simply because the newst 0.7 ones were runnign alongside them untill the 0.7 version was polished. So now only the newer version one has the server.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I made an account,forgot my password but never received an email,never received any error messages,perhaps I'd better pay looks like it's worth it

freeko

May 15, 2019
The patreon stated that the 0.5 server was taken down to focus on the 0.7 build, so this game is functionally unplayable until the 0.7 update appears.

To be honest, this game was unplayable the entire time as it felt like nothing more than a glorified scene viewer. The first or second time a move happens, you sorta go.. "that's cool" but then it happens for the 10th time and you are ready to just skip past it because the new car smell wore off.

I would absolutely love to see the ability to actually control my character in a meaningful way added to the game. It worked for heroine rumble, so I feel this game does not compare well to that standard in some ways at this point.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Lol just discovered this. Really doesnt look that bad. Controls are still strange, UI is a bit unintuitive and clunky to navigate but the models look decent and the animations too, and the level of customization is very nice. I really hope this gets done.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Sam, I understand you use your servers for the 0.7 version. I understand that creating such a game costs time & money, so becoming a Patreon is neccessary to evolve the gamne. But.... I can barely pay my rent so there's no money left for other things such as becoming a Patreon. But I really would like to be able to play the 0.5 version. Is it asking too much for an off line version of the 0.5 version of this game???

freeko

May 15, 2019
Do people not read? The creator said that the .05 servers were taken down. That means this download does not work. Wait until the next release.

Reactions: Choo-choo
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes