Wolf RPG - Completed - Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game has problems but it is pretty enjoyable.

The story is whatever , but it is good enough to establish the concept of the game.

The gameplay is pretty good, it can get boring after a while and it isn´t deep but I liked it.

The sex scenes were okay, situations were good art was average.

The map is the biggest problem and the locations of the order boxes. The map isn´t good designed and to big, and finding every box is just annoying.

But if you like exhibitionism try it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Before we get started, I will say that I only played Naked Order for a rather brief time. Thus, if you want a more in-depth review, then see some of the other reviews.

The whole story is basically what the description says: you must complete orders to free your abducted sister. The catch is that you must do so naked, which by itself is an interesting take on these kinds of games.

However, the execution is not that great. You must run around town naked and not be discovered while doing so. If you get discovered you will be violated. I only got caught a couple of times, but the scene wasn't interesting at all. Moreover, the sneak system is not interesting, and extremely slow while the NPC's move at a rather fast pace.

Here's the short version:

The Good:
    • Interesting premise
    The In-between
    • The MC is decently hot
    • It's can be annoying that the MC's portrait cover most of the right side of the screen.

The Bad:
    • Sneak system is bad and NPC's too fast and random.
    • Very repetitive
    • The scenes are uninteresting
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Grainwood

All right here's the number one thing about this game the core game play loop is FRUSTRATING. I not super particular about running a virgin root through a first play through but even attempting a regular run is constantly interrupted by bad (no hentai scene) game overs. So you need to collect stars to unlock orders which allow you to view H events. you need to collect 10 per order and you need to complete a minimum 10 orders to finish the game. Here's the problem you finally collect your 10th star to unlock an order then bam you get taken out by a car going mock 7. This town is chock full off homicidal maniacs which will give you an instant game over (not really it advances a day and you'd still keep any stars you collected before you became a windshield smear). Once you have your stars and find an order you may not even be able to complete it as some require prerequisite lewdness. Back to finding stars. My advice burn through 10 orders as quick as possible then finish the game this will unlock a "godmode" of sorts which allows you to ignore cars and all the rapists for the most part as some enemies will still give you a game over which advances a day. Now if you can look past all that frustration there is some quality corruption h scenes. Overall be prepared to be frustrated and flaccid for about 45 minutes until you can check of your chore list to get to the good stuff.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

冷雾

Play it. Better leaving with a lot to desire after playing than not having anything to desire by not playing.
    Pros
    • interesting concept (in terms of hentai, ofc)
    • a large variety of h-acts and associated arts
    • the above 2 count for a lot
    • ok art
    • a semi cheat mode exists after 1st playthrough; as well as a gallery mode
    Cons
    • just-ok art
    • no CV
    • extreme grindiness
    • lack of connection/progression between individual Orders
    • lack of boundary between different stages of 'lewdness/boldness' for the MC or character development otherwise
    • gallery for scenes outside of order is not immediately available; hints exist but a translated version may not display them
    I have to say, among all the corruption and corruption-ish games I've played (e.g. Anthesis, Material Girl, Ordeal of Princess Iris), the Naked Order concept is the most intriguing -- in a hentai way, of course. The story background provides for a wellspring of 'interesting' ideas and makes them believable. Indeed, there are a large variety of scenes in the Naked Order -- 30 scenes, aka Orders, mostly unique. MC Rin makes frequent mention to her imprisoned sister for a source of motivation when facing 'obstacles', adding just a bit of realism to her character and also tieing the otherwise unrelated Naked Orders together. In one instance, Rin feels she is being treated exceptionally well in an AV photo shoot -- even if the photographers may not be at their best behavior. That is one of the many examples of 'interesting' mini-stories in the game.

The game is unfortunately not without its failings. And yes, failings -- not just weaknesses. The core gameplay of stealth is a huge chore. To successfully beat the stealth game to its fullest extent, the player needs memorize the NPC movements, which is already a red flag. On top of that, the campaign map is rather large. Red flag 2. And there are several randomized versions of NPC movements which the player will reset upon collecting "stars" on the map. That is red flag no. 3. The player can ignore the stealth game in less busy map areas but late game only (using extra lifes). That is far from relieving the player of the stealth chores. And then there are the "stars". You need 10 per Order, which makes up 300 stars to collect for the whole game. And that is before getting to the stealth game, which is in turn well before getting to the hentai part. The "stars" is the stupidest game concept that made me wonder if my calendar really says year 19xx as opposed to 20xx. Why are we playing Naked Order again? To collect 360 stars?? I ended up collecting 100 on the first day by transitioning between neighboring zones ~90 times (yes, 90!) and simply end the day there to preserve progress.

In reality, the star collection mini goal and the campaign map stealth game should only serve to reinforce the core concept -- that Rin is forced to run around town naked in order to ransom her sister. Anything beyond is a negative. Naked Order can do with much lower density of NPCs and can concentrate the car encounters to certain map areas related to only a small number of Orders. (That way, the player is presented with a slightly different version of the stealth game while the game is still able to force some car collisions onto the player. Placing cars practically everywhere makes way too much of a chore for the player. Why all that car chore? RPGMaker comes with a free feature of car collision with player avatar. Go figure.)

On of the stealth game needing improvement, the Orders can be more strategically placed to group more 'beginner-level', 'mid-level' deeds etc together by category. That is to give a better sense of boundary between the individual Orders at different levels of extremity and also connections between them, which the game all currently lacks. A few quick dialogues (with CG is better ofc) after simply picking up the Order would make the experience better because that commemorates the completion of the stealth game up to that point. Say, tie a few extra guilt-bound scenes to number of Orders unlocked. (Currently, there are 4 guilt related scenes and are location based.) Say, some chance encountered with strangers or familiar individuals with CGs. Anyway, currently there is none of that.

On the same token, reminiscing completed Orders is another great way to enrich the experience that the game does not do.

Lack of connection and progression between events (ie. Orders) is indeed a major failing of the game. Rin is a student. Her initial school scenes start off promising -- with Rin anxious about having her identity discovered. But the school scenes just drop off and stop coming back altogether. A few more scenes can be dedicated to school and a few h-scenes at school outside of the stealth game but tied to in-game progress can do much to enrich the game experience. (For full disclosure, some school h-scenes exist. But not for plot purpose and not unlocked naturally.)

Also related to the lack of progression is the way the Orders are scattered. Some freedom is nice. And some flexibility is necessary for structuring the stealth game. But the Orders make much more sense in a particular order. (Sorry for the awful pun.) For example, if player encounters the Orders naturally, the few peeing scenes will come rather late in the game. But those are reasonably easy to complete against the desire to avoid being seen and identified, and against the sense of decency/shyness Rin started with. Therefore they are better as early-game scenes. Except they are not made to be particularly early game right now. For full disclosure, a lewdness system does exist but barely orders the events. Instead of more carefully arranging the scenes, scattering all 36 Orders from the get go -- 34 of them can be received right away -- is a failing of the game.

For character development, boundary between h-scenes is just one thing that the game currently lacks. A few more cut-scenes dedicated to Rin's state of mind will make leaps and bounds. For example, school, which we already mentioned. Another example, worrying and checking to make sure her Orders are not exposed to the greater public (expectation to be betrayed ofc). Yet another example, checking on the condition on her sister, which would make a certain story element great. As is, within the individual Orders, there are mentions of Rin's sister. Then there is nothing else.

I should give a passing mention to on-screen display. Stupid idea. Why not give an exclusive area to the avatar? The game is made to an outdated aspect ratio anyway (too narrow).

All in all, Naked Girl is an interesting game. I recommend it. At the moment, it is one of a kind. It does come with a lot of problems. That is the state of affairs. Play it. Better leaving with a lot to desire after playing than not having anything to desire by not playing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is one of the foundational exhibitionism games out there.

You (are blackmailed to) streak around the city, collecting points in order to unlock lewd events. The game is well made, and there is a combination of challenge and reward, with progressively more of the world to explore and streak as it goes on.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

trocolloo

Gameplay:
    + good gameplay, it well represents the condition of the exhibition and the sistem key-box is a nice element for introducing the "missions" without a forced use of the story to put the protagonist in that situation
    - I found the standing image of the pg a bit troublesome when I have to move in some difficult spots (the fast enemies are nearly unavoidable from right) and there is only an option for disabilitate it for the whole nigth, a simple <when shift is pressed don't show> would have been better
    +/- I did not play the virgin route but it seems really difficoult, you can like or not this

Story:
    - -Is a classic blackmail story nothing too eleborate and super flat, there are also some "game over" scenes in the game but the progression of these routes don't change anyting to the story (I mean to the present story, obviusly you can't make a virgin route with them)

Originality:
    +/--Depends, the only original thing is the gameplay, if you are here for new discoveries in the ehibitionism word is just all seen and reseen things, if you are here specifically for this (like me) then good for you

Sound/Voice Acting:
    +/- No voice acting (I personally like this, high pich repeated japanese voices give me internal despair, just imaginating the voice is fine), the other sounds are fine

Dialogues:
    + Dialogues are fine, the situations are well narrated

Animations/Drawings:
    + Pretty good for the varietyes of the situations
    - Just one standing picture (/animation when she run) even if she can go in an "horny" state when you get her to do too much lewd stuff, but she will always cover her private parts (when standing)

Bugs:
    + No

The thing is that this game simply does what it promise, I like games that don't have 20+ genres and just pick a little from everyone, this is an exhibitionism game and works, at the same time altrough the story is lame and there is practically zero caracter development thoug I still liked it and consider it a good game
  7. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoy it rather than “critical” rating. A.k.A more of a PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments gamelist entry

PROs:
    +Lot of scenes
    +Unique gameplay
    +Interesting concept
    +plenty CG
    +heavy full exhibitionism kink

CONs:
    -absolutely frustrating gameplay
    -FMC feels too loose/accepting about her situation, which makes scenes underwhelming
    -too heavy naked exhibitionism kink, lack of tease, more of straightforward rape bait

Comments:
    I did like the idea of the game. The setting of the plot, whilst having unique gamplay mechanics. Running around the town, finding objective boxes while having to dodge NPC’s. Once finding the objective you get your chance to actually do the objective, which are kinky plays around the city. But I simply couldn’t it enjoy it as FMC felt simply too accepting and loose regarding her situation and the way scenes were made felt quite boring.

To put it plainly. It’s a game with interesting ideas, but as whole it was quite off-mark for me.

5/10