RPGM Completed Naked Reincarnation of a High School Girl [Final] [路満]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Not only is this game so lazy that it has no sexual content, they didn't even bother giving her a name, she's just "high school girl."

Jun 3, 2018
You know, When I first saw that there is "no sexual content" the only thing on my mind that I've been thinking about is, that everything I thought about this game that was posted was...

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Damn, as always people find a game focused on exhibitionism and cry there's no dick in pussy, cock in vagina, penis in the treasure chamber.

Guys just shut up, not all of us are interested in 9999999th Slut Whore Fuck-Around-And-Fuck-Out Simulator.

Anyway... the game is quite short, like really short, and super linear, since it's literally "go there then there then there then there" (seriously, that's it) but the story is kinda fun, even though usually I dislike games where you just walk around naked and do barely anything else.

At least the NPCs react to the nudity, though I guess that's a bare minimum since there's literally no other state of clothing they could react to, and there's no extra scenes to find, just a few bits of dialogue. The post-game free roam is a bit better because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I almost gave up on the game right away when it implied turning into yet another "girl has to fuck everyone in the city for money and turns into a sex addicted slut" game, luckily it never happened.

TL;DR

Only exhibitionism, no corruption or progression, hints of blackmail, no sex at all. 4/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes