Unreal Engine Naked Risk 3D [v1.3.2] [Brazen Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Someha

Sep 13, 2019
Can't even get this one to work on Win 7. Complains about a missing file "api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll". Putting that file in the right directory and I just get a black screen.

wewewer1

Dec 20, 2021
can this be updated to 1.3.2, from the change log it sounds like it finally is something worth playing, because 1.2.3 is completely empty.

Reactions: Humanbug

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Can't even get this one to work on Win 7. Complains about a missing file "api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll". Putting that file in the right directory and I just get a black screen.
go to your windows/system folder and find the file (you should have it), than copy it to the game exe folder, that should do

zaku11

May 10, 2021
this game have great potential, but still have many need to be fix.
Especially optimist FPS ingame.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NakedRisk3D-1.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Samtukis

Jun 9, 2023
Hmm, interesting to see a 3D stealth game. Funnily enough, l thought this was a Hitman-style game with that camera movement while she was walking. It looks smooth, isn't it? View attachment 902365
Hmm, interesting to see a 3D stealth game. Funnily enough, l thought this was a Hitman-style game with that camera movement while she was walking. It looks smooth, isn't it? View attachment 902365
I have a question, which game does the photo you attached belong to?

bob95

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know when the
Domai's Calculated Risk
will be released? Is the new name for this game and future updates.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes