Unreal Engine Naked Risk 3D [v1.3.2] [Brazen Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Too bad there's no sexual content...otherwise, this could spark my interest. lol

Reactions: LDV

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Frankly, I'm glad to FINALLY see an exhibitionism that isn't about sex or rape in the slightest. It's an extremely lacking focus. True exhibitionists get off to the THRILL, the risk and mindset of "potentially" being caught, not ACTUALLY being caught. (Being Caught and Being Seen are two different things, too)

Gonna follow this with high interest and hope the dev ignores all the clamoring for sex scenes, as they said in their blurb, there's MORE than enough of those out there.

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
Frankly, I'm glad to FINALLY see an exhibitionism that isn't about sex or rape in the slightest. It's an extremely lacking focus. True exhibitionists get off to the THRILL, the risk and mindset of "potentially" being caught, not ACTUALLY being caught. (Being Caught and Being Seen are two different things, too)

Gonna follow this with high interest and hope the dev ignores all the clamoring for sex scenes, as they said in their blurb, there's MORE than enough of those out there.
Yep, I'd love to see this game developed more. Until then, you're gonna love Roshutsu... Search it on here. :p

Reactions: $@~

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Yep, I'd love to see this game developed more. Until then, you're gonna love Roshutsu... Search it on here. :p
Already did, I went on a binge yesterday of finding suggested Exhibitionism games and found a good near-dozen. This one LOOKED promising but the controls and quality definitely need work. It feels a bit floaty, no way to inspect yourself since the char turns around with either mouse click/drag, it doesn't explain how the risk meter raises when you move, some of the students come out of seemingly nowhere, and the whole "X to Ragdoll" thing, while hilarious, causes way too many world fallouts. A reset button instead of Main Menu would be nice too.

Roshutsu, however...good lord, that's going to be the holy grail of non-sex exhibitionism games if they keep on it. Just needs a game mode where you can shock & scare NPCs with your antics rather than have them bee-line for you and "die" when your bar runs out for a more "Aggressive Flasher" kind of gameplay; more maps, more outfits, Body Paint as a middleground of "not naked but not dressed" that raises the score without burning your health or suspicion, just so much they can do with it.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Dev's been working. Announced , and then of impl of NPCs for narrative. Something to keep yer eyes on I suppose.

...You thought this thread would be forgotten for a year? HA!

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
According to the itch.io page, the dev has moved the release to Feb 14 due to unforseen issues.

EDIT: aaaand it's still not out. Missed deadlines with radio silence feel kinda bad. It would be less frustrating if he posted on twitter or itch or patreon about it (I'm not in the discord so I'm not sure if he's active there)

Last edited:

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
The founder of this theme is not a dev, so he probably doesn't have access to the new version of the game, and the Brazen Team has so few patrons that you'll probably have to wait for the public release.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The games available for free on the devs website. the version they have listed is 1.0.5. it was uploaded today. You need to click 'download' then click 'no thanks take me to the download' on the payment page and you get it for free.

The change log ins an image so i can't copy and paste it but here is the accompanying text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That face.. damn she looks like a gyaru/slut with no sense of style. The face immediately turned me off.

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
What are you suppose to do after retrieving the clothes at the lost and found? Is that the entire game?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
> Is that the entire game?

Looks like it. The world looks astonishing, the area is huge - potential is very promising. But for now it's all empty, there is less gameplay than there was in the previous version. Just follow 4 waypoints, that's it.

Reactions: rontantes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Wow, that is, uh... that is sparse. It's incredibly easy to beat the objective, and you don't even have to do that—once you've been stripped down, you can totally just press 'M' to redress yourself. Turns out the main character did in fact have an extra set of clothes handy! Also, wow, does this game chug at the higher graphics settings, but that's probably because there's an entire city-sized map rendered with new objects constantly popping in and out of existence.

But you know what the worst part of this game is? It is ridiculously easy to just absolutely shatter...
...did you know you can fly in this game? Well, in a sense, at least. It's honestly really simple, too, so much so that anyone can do it. It just takes three steps, and you can do it almost as soon as you load into a new game.
  • Find something that is easily climbable, elevated at least twice your character height. Good examples are:
    the second-story fire escape balcony at the school; the basketball hoops you find in the gym; or even just a normal fence post if you can climb on top of it.
  • Jump off the object. Your character should stagger and ragdoll a bit, but not die.
    (If you die, your game will go black and revert you back to the main menu.)
  • While you're still ragdolled, tap ALT (crouch) twice.
    The game doesn't tell you this, but this is how you roll... and rolling... is fucking broken.
And that's it! If you did it right, after about five seconds, your character will catapult into the sky, flailing back and forth helplessly with only one way to halt your nigh-infinite ascent: pausing. If you pause the game at any point during your flight, even if you've only just risen a few inches off the ground... you will plummet through the map and careen into the endless expanse below. And if you fall too far, your character will get Thanos-snapped out of existence, and your game will freeze; you won't be allowed to pause, so you'll need to ALT+F4 out of the game and restart it entirely.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes