Name all the good holidays for sex scenes

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
A month ago I was thinking that Halloween and Christmas were the best holidays to make girls wear slutty outfits for sex scenes, but like 2 days after that it was Valentine's Day and I thought "that's a pretty damn good one" and around that time was the Chinese New Year and pictures (and drawns) of women dressed as sexy tiger girls (year of the tiger) were everywhere and a lot of sexy cow girls from 2021 (year of the ox) resurfaced again, and now it's Saint Patrick's Day and I'm finding lots sexy girls in slutty outfits.

So I decided to ask because I'm probably missing some more. As a mother-son enthusiast I guess Mother's Day could also be a great holiday for sex scenes, even if there is no specific dress code/outfits/theme associated.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
I dont even think theres a bad Holiday for this. Pretty sure Rule 34 applies to Holidays as well. You can sex anything.

Reactions: desmosome

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I dont even think theres a bad Holiday for this. Pretty sure Rule 34 applies to Holidays as well. You can sex anything.
Yeah okay but name at least one, because the reason why I'm asking for "good holidays" and not "the best holidays" is because there must be a lot of holidays I can't remember right now or a not a thing where I live.

Also I'd argue that every holiday is "good" for sex scenes. Any holiday about remembering the people who died in a war years ago isn't what I would call "good for sex scenes".

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have yet to see a holiday special that was worth the download.

If devs wants to bang one out quick and spend the holidays chilling with loved ones, that's fine. I have a suspicion that some devs actually think people want to see standalone holiday shit, though. As if coomers jerking off alone during Christmas would really want to get into the holiday spirit lol.

If it's canon and part of the actual story continuity, it would be one thing, but it's always some vanilla "what if" scene.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Yeah okay but name at least one, because the reason why I'm asking for "good holidays" and not "the best holidays" is because there must be a lot of holidays I can't remember right now or a not a thing where I live.

Also I'd argue that every holiday is "good" for sex scenes. Any holiday about remembering the people who died in a war years ago isn't what I would call "good for sex scenes".
2022 Federal Holidays

• New Year’s Day – Saturday, January 1, 2022
  • Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 17, 2022
  • President’s Day – Monday, February 21, 2022
  • Memorial Day – Monday, May 30, 2022
  • Juneteenth (observed) – Friday, June 18, 2022
  • Juneteenth – Saturday, June 19, 2022
  • Independence Day – Monday, July 4, 2022
  • Labor Day – Monday, September 5, 2022
  • Columbus Day – Monday, October 10, 2022
  • Veterans Day – Friday, November 11, 2022
  • Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 24, 2022
  • Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25, 2022
  • Christmas Day (observed) – Monday, December 26, 2022
    New Year’s Eve (observed) – Friday, December 31, 2022
I had no idea what Juneteenth is till I found this list. Besides Memorial Day, Holidays are for celebrations so I dont think theres anything wrong with supporting any Holiday with a little sexiness. There could be a lot more in other Countries worth celebrating. Google would be your best bet for finding more thought.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Google would be your best bet for finding more thought.
Yeah genius I get that but I want people to tell me their own opinions/knowledge/preferences. Besides, yeah I can totallly imagine how a special sex scene in Martin Luther King's Day or Labor Day would be super hot. I can hardly wait for those now...

I have yet to see a holiday special that was worth the download.
I'm not asking what kind of update you think it's worthy, imagine it is part of the main game if that moves your boat.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Arbor day!! Girl tied nude to a tree in the park and left, all comers welcome. but you have to leave your seed on the ground.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Here is the hot holidays, in order. New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Steak and BJ Day, Ides of March, St Patrick's Day, Mardi Gras, Carnaval, Spring Break, April Fool's, Easter, Mother's Day, Prom, Graduation, Father's Day, Independence Day, Homecoming, Oktoberfest, Freak Fest, Halloween, Guy Fawkes Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Yeah genius I get that but I want people to tell me their own opinions/knowledge/preferences. Besides, yeah I can totallly imagine how a special sex scene in Martin Luther King's Day or Labor Day would be super hot. I can hardly wait for those now...
Lots of clubs and events happen on MLK Day not hard at all to imagine it getting a little out of control. Labor Day wemon in hard hats covered in construction tape playing with power tools how thats not hot? Could even throw in a guy dressed as Uncle Sam for some laughs.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
this is not helpful, but every holiday is basically a story and a story can always be perverted into a smut scene with a MEANING. the tension comes from our own everyday experience of that holiday MEANING contrasted with the sexy times that clearly should not have any business being there.

I imagine that makes the family centric ones the most potent holidays for this use, and the non-family ones the weakest. I mean if we had an actual holiday for drunken public fornication there would be very little to do with it. but you know pulling your aunt into a closet and fucking her on the family thanksgiving dinner is something to work with. add the cliche of her head accidentally getting stuck inside the turkey and we live.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Besides, yeah I can totallly imagine how a special sex scene in Martin Luther King's Day or Labor Day would be super hot. I can hardly wait for those now...
Well, for labor day you can go for a dad joke and use a pregnant woman.

As for the question itself, do you ask because you want to add some scenes on specific updates (the holiday update, the St Patrick one, and so on) or because you want the characters to have some events on their on in-game calendar ?
Because if it's the second, why limit to holidays when there's also days that are holy ? Birthday, wedding anniversary, International Women Day (for a femdom game), and so on. If the characters are real perverts, they can even use days absolutely not holy, but significant ; a teacher/student role play would fit perfectly for "back to school" day.

All this being said, I don't think that holidays like Martin Luther King day or Veteran Day are a good idea ; in top to the difficulty to use them as slutty days. They are purely US holidays and since more than half your play base will not be American, they risk to either don't get it, or get annoyed but Uncle Sam's imperialism ruining their fap.
Limiting to more generic/international holidays seem a better approach. It doesn't matter if the date isn't the same everywhere as long as everyone can identify to this day ; only the USA celebrate their independence day the 4th of July, but every country have a independence/national day.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Well, for labor day you can go for a dad joke and use a pregnant woman.

As for the question itself, do you ask because you want to add some scenes on specific updates (the holiday update, the St Patrick one, and so on) or because you want the characters to have some events on their on in-game calendar ?
Because if it's the second, why limit to holidays when there's also days that are holy ? Birthday, wedding anniversary, International Women Day (for a femdom game), and so on. If the characters are real perverts, they can even use days absolutely not holy, but significant ; a teacher/student role play would fit perfectly for "back to school" day.

All this being said, I don't think that holidays like Martin Luther King day or Veteran Day are a good idea ; in top to the difficulty to use them as slutty days. They are purely US holidays and since more than half your play base will not be American, they risk to either don't get it, or get annoyed but Uncle Sam's imperialism ruining their fap.
Limiting to more generic/international holidays seem a better approach. It doesn't matter if the date isn't the same everywhere as long as everyone can identify to this day ; only the USA celebrate their independence day the 4th of July, but every country have a independence/national day.
It's for more an in-game calendar think, but I'm not asking to limit anything, I'm asking because I literally forgot that San Valentine's Day, a holiday about love where you can dress girls in sexy red lingerie or wrap them with a red ribbon, exists, and since I forgot that maybe I'm forgetting another good one. Best case scenerio someone from, let's say, Lithuania will tell me that they have a specific holiday where women wears clothes which seem sexy/slutty.

I know Martin Luther King's Day or Labor Day aren't good for that, that was sarcasm in case it wasn't clear. I know I can dress a girl in slutty bikini with the US color next to a grill and most people will understand I'm talking about 4th of July but watching those color will probably make my dick want to get inside. That's why I asked "Which holidays do you think are good for this?" instead of "Could you google and copy-paste your national holiday calendar?" like someone did.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I know Martin Luther King's Day or Labor Day aren't good for that, that was sarcasm in case it wasn't clear.
I was, but I really like my idea of a pregnant girl for labor day ;)

That's why I asked "Which holidays do you think are good for this?" instead of "Could you google and copy-paste your national holiday calendar?" like someone did.
As I said, from my point of view it's the none holidays days that fit the better, especially since it's accordingly to the in-game calendar. Regular holidays are overused ; "oh look, she's dressed in slutty red fur, it's the mandatory Christmas scene". This while finding a slutty note in a more regular day (like the "back to school" I talked about) should surprise the player, in the good way.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Nothing really big and people normally don't dress up for the ones that aren't bold, but:
Purim (kinda like Carnival and Halloween)
May Day (think white dress + flower wreath, dancing around a may pole), (international) Labour Day (commie uniforms)
Talk like a Pirate Day, not really a holiday but the theme for this one's obvious
World Animal Day (pet play, or monster girl or furry stuff if that's your thing)
Day of the Dead (like Halloween but with more bright, gaudy, cartoony skulls)

For MLK Day and Juneteenth, it's a little edgy but you could go with raceplay, if that means black supremacy or black submission, that is up to you.

Plenty countries have national days where they'll wear special clothes, some have a pretty nice traditional dress. Probably not worth looking into them if you're only making sure you don't miss anything big, but may be worth the time if you're in need of padding.