Identify Name of a game

rahvin1

Apr 8, 2018
Kind people of F95

I need help remembering the name of a game that i deleted a while ago to clear out space in my PCs hard drive

I will just type down what I remember of the plot and hope the hive mind can help

The opening used to start out with MC finding wife cheating on him, then it got changed, she still cheated on him but i think it became optional to view

ex-wife is a bitch (shocker) lies about you a whole lot

you live in a apartment that your daughter got from her mother (not the ex-wife) when she died ( she is not your daughter its reveled later) which is why ex-wife cannot get her hands on it

your two former step daughters speak on your behalf to the judge/lawyer lady saying that their mother the ex-wife is lying about MC, in fact i think maybe MC gets alimony from her

ummm there is a swimming pool in the building, the three girls swim there a lot, in fact i think the picture on f95 has the three of them looking at MC while they are in the pool

i think there is a lesbian couple and you can sleep with the BI one of the two if the partner is willing (that might be from a different game)

yeah scaping the barrel here, i think thats all i got

oh wait, the younger of the two step daughters used to fool around with your daughter and thought they were being sneaky and you didn't know, and she is kinda cold towards you i think because her OG dad was mean/cruel

ok thats it, brain is tapped out

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
rahvin1
Sounds like Single Again
https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v1-21-clever-name-games.46941/
MxhZa.jpg
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
SPOILER

Characters
Frank Shavell - The person you play the game as.

Abigail Shavell - Franks adopted daughter.

Lilith Oxton - Abigails step sister

Rebecca Oxton - Liliths older sister.

Vanessa Day and Elizabeth Carter-Day - Lesbian couple that Frank is working for.

Gameplay
You play the story through the eyes of Frank in a first person perspective. If you have played a visual novel before you already know the deal. If not, basically you read for a bit and make choices every so often that affects the story in some way. That's really about it.

That being said there are a two things that I think are different from most other visual novels. First Single again has a much bigger emphasis on the characters and story, as a result there are fewer "choice" moments than in similar games. But some of those choices will have major influences on how different parts of the story play out. For example a choice made in the morning could completely change the story in the evening or even days later.

Second, there's no point system in the game, hidden or otherwise. When I've played other similar games and come to a "choice" it always just devolves into going though each choice and seeing which one gives a point and that's the one I go with. To me that doesn't really seem like a choice at all and negates any replayability the game may have. I wanted to avoid that so I just didn't put a point system in. Right or wrong the choices you make are yours.