Name of: insertions from ass to mouth or viceversa?

jackss

Dec 9, 2017
Is there some name for insertions that starts in the ass or mouth, and go to the other through the body? Like tentacles entering in the mouth and coming out from the ass? I've been trying to find games, pictures, or anything like that, but I found nothing, a few years ago I played a game like that and now I was interested in watching something like that again.

Edit: I've already tried "all the way through"

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I've already tried that, it seems I edited my thread at the same time you replied to it lol, thanks anyways
U sure?

...sorry if it's not what u want.....

jackss

Dec 9, 2017
U sure?

...sorry if it's not what u want.....
Well yeah, the thing is I don't know the websites to look for, and for example the first one, "vndb", the links aren't intuitive though, but I found some in e-hentai, thank you although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well yeah, the thing is I don't know the websites to look for, and for example the first one, "vndb", the links aren't intuitive though, but I found some in e-hentai, thank you although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for
NO problem.....glad u could find something.

Reactions: Howdo

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Honestly it's the single tag I'm missing in this forum, would be nice if it had it.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
On other sites the most common terms are "all the way through", "through and through", "complete penetration" and on pixiv the Japanese is translated to "piercing through". Be warned that pretty much no one makes a proper distinction between magical "dick goes in straight line and pokes out", "realistic" wiggly bellies with some delay to the movement and violent bloody impalement with a spike going in the vagina and out the side of the neck. Excluding "guro" or "impalement" will also hit a couple innocent-looking entries as tagging rules tend to be subjective or change over time. If anything you need to tough it out and deliberately go through searches like "tentacles+guro/scat" if the base tags don't yield anything.

I don't know a good option for games but e-hentai/exhentai tends to be really extensive with tagging so you can start with their ATWT tag and note down artists or studios who regularly produce such material, or filter for Game CGs and look elsewhere for the actual games. Make sure to use exhentai and include expunged results if you look for Lilith stuff (Taimanin Asagi etc.)