Identify Name of ntr and corruption game that I played before

kizaruxd

Jun 4, 2023
Hello!

I'm trying to find the name of a game I played a while back, when it was still in early development. It was an RPG, probably made in RPG Maker.

The game starts with the hero and his wife arriving in a new village to live, as the hero has been transferred there. The hero works hunting monsters around the village.

In the village, there is a bank and the man who works there is the antagonist. He is fat and ugly, and he will corrupt the hero's wife.

The hero asks his wife to go to the bank to deposit contracts or money (I don't remember exactly), and that's how she and the antagonist meet for the first time.

It's a game of corruption, netorare, and with a female protagonist. I've looked for it a few times, but I haven't been able to find the name.

Does anyone know the name of this game?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello!

I'm trying to find the name of a game I played a while back, when it was still in early development. It was an RPG, probably made in RPG Maker.

The game starts with the hero and his wife arriving in a new village to live, as the hero has been transferred there. The hero works hunting monsters around the village.

In the village, there is a bank and the man who works there is the antagonist. He is fat and ugly, and he will corrupt the hero's wife.

The hero asks his wife to go to the bank to deposit contracts or money (I don't remember exactly), and that's how she and the antagonist meet for the first time.

It's a game of corruption, netorare, and with a female protagonist. I've looked for it a few times, but I haven't been able to find the name.

Does anyone know the name of this game?
Leanna's Slice of Life perhaps?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
That's the one, thanks. This game had potential, it's a shame it was abandoned
Yeah, I concur. Satisfy Him had a lot of great potential and was quite promising indeed. However, I do not think that the game is entirely abandoned per-se. Dev drops updates on their Discord channel quite frequently from what others in the thread were saying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of content updates on the storyline, not much conclusive evidence on F95 but maybe what I would suggest is to check out the dev's discord and see what new updates they post there if that helps (y)

Reactions: kizaruxd