Identify Name of that game with karma system (I believe) [solved]

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I've digged through the Games with the rape tag but can't recall or find the game I have in mind.

There is one specific scene that I remember, I believe a girl is sleeping on a couch, and the MC can abuse/rape her. I believe there is a karma system or some good/evil points that allows you or not to rape the girl depending on your previous choices.

At the end of the scene if you were evil enough and raped the girl she's like "You raped me..." and cries.

Does it ring any bell to any one of you ?

Thanks for your help!

Ugo Frizzi

Jun 29, 2018
Don't know if it's what you're looking for but maybe Waifu Academy or Ecchi Sensei? (Can't post links bc less that 3 posts, you can find them here on f95 tho)
Both have a karma system.

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Don't know if it's what you're looking for but maybe Waifu Academy or Ecchi Sensei? (Can't post links bc less that 3 posts, you can find them here on f95 tho)
Both have a karma system.
Thanks but unfortunately not!
If that can give more details, I believe it was a Ren'py with realistic characters not cell-shedded or Anime style.

Ugo Frizzi

Jun 29, 2018
Nothing rings the bell unfortunately, if the game was released some time ago and it was popular you can try searching in "recent updates" with the tag and sorting by most liked, you are more likely to find it.
Hope you find the game that you are searching ^^