Identify name of the game

hawkie21

Jan 5, 2020
its a jrpg game i just played like 5 min but i think there is more..its like you live alone and u get a boyfriend but once u get caught by bullies they blackmail u in school infirmary and u sleep with that bf's dad too anyone that name and a lot happens...

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Assuming that the tags are correct, using the minimum number to narrow it down as much as possible (feMC, blackmail, JP game) we get only 2 pages of results. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=339,392,736/sort=rating

If it's not one of these, you're either misremembering something or it's improperly tagged.

Are you sure it was from a JP dev? If so, was it translated? If it wasn't, if you used MTool or similar to translate it yourself, it won't be on the list. Did it feature loli content? Due to site rules, some loli games are not allowed. Are you 100% sure that it was feMC and 2D? Was it a VN, RPGM, or similar?

hawkie21

Jan 5, 2020
nope its not loli...and am sure its feMc and yea its like kiara knight gamestyle even some scenes too....but u gotta interact to trigger those scenes..yup i think am not sure whether its translated cause dialogues didnt seem google....she is transfer student and her bf is like obviously a wimp..her 3 school bullies,a intruder,bf father are featured in that game