Identify Name of the game

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello, I don't know of this is the right place to ask this question or not, but it's driven me mad not being able to remember the name of the game I will describe below.

It follows the story of a brother and sister and their mom, they go to stay with their mom's sister (aunt) in the woods. However everything is not as it first seems. There is an old wooden house down by the lake, which is falling down. The people who lived there where apparently cannibals or something? One night they watch a horror movie, the brother thinks his sister is able to cope watching them, except she can't, and gets scared and runs off to her bedroom, quickly followed by her brother to comfort here. In the middle of the night I think it, the sister see's a face looking in at their window for a brief second.

They visit the small town, and meet a few new people. They visit the library and his sister kinda makes a new female friend, who eventually comes over to stay. The brother meets 2 girls who live together, one of them can sing pretty good. In the evening, the brother plays truth or dare with his mom and aunt which becomes interesting for the brother.

If I am in the wrong thread please forgive me, I don't know anywhere else to post this. I am looking for the name of this game. I played it a few months back. There is also another game where the mom, sister and aunt have to go live in some apartment after living in the RV which was attacked by zombies or some kind of creatures. The brother, sister and mom are very close relationship wise but they need money etc. It is actually quite a good game. The doctor has intercourse with the brother when doing and examination. Something very odd is going on with the owner of the apartments. I can't remember the name of this game either but it was very good imo.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wonderful, thank you very much for your quick response, this was the game title I was looking for. I think it may have had a rewrite since I last played it, only one way to find out, I just hope the developer doesn't abandon this game. Thank you again very much appreciated. (y) :)
You're welcome!

Yes, it had a re-write.
We'll never know and there is no guarantee for a successful completion. ;)
Enjoy mate! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica