Identify Name of this game

steveneal

Oct 8, 2022
Many months ago I played this game, I don't remember character names, or the name of the game only certain scenes/plot. If anyone can help me figure out what game it is based on some of these descriptions that would be awesome! Want to see if there has been any updates since I played and to play it again!

You play as a teenager/young male you move to a new city leaving behind your mother. You stay in an apartment where the owner in a married women who (I think) is friends with your mom. You end up becoming close with the landlord who lives in a mansion near by, her husband is always away for work. Eventually in the storyline you get kicked out of the appartment by the husband. Your whole life mission is to find out what happened to your father (you know your landlords husband is involved), unsure if he's still alive or killed. The city always has a mask party where you have flash backs to when you were a child attending etc.

Some other context, you are attending university and make friends with a guy who pretends to be russian. There is a mall that you frequent which has a coffee shop where you meet a girl, an arcade where you meet a girl, a library where along with your "russian" friend meet a girl and a clothing? store. The store is run by a friend of your mother, who employs you to help out, she also has her niece working for her. The niece dislikes you or acts like she does, eventually you get locked in the backroom overnight by accident with no power. You also agree to spy on her aunt to see what her deal is, and with your friends camp out with a drone to eavesdrop at her cottage. Eventually a bear charges you which escaped from two wild girls earlier in the story.

The wild girls i elluded too were a "naughty" and "nice" personna where your your "russian" friend takes you, you take a pill choosing one to have fun with, you leave he stays and the next morning you find out hes "kidnapped" because you guys let their pet bear out, and the only way to save him is to pass the girls temptation game.

Those are the highlights I remeber, I will forever be indebted to anyone who knows the name !