Name that game

ihutch

May 29, 2017
Hi all ..
I am having trouble remembering the name of a game .... although it might be abandoned as i do not have it listed with my other Ren'py games (Ren'py SDK projects list)

Details of the game .... where I indicate if i am positive about a particular detail ...

99% - You play the son who is the MC ...
99% - You return home / move in after you father died / disappeared ??
99% - Sister / StepSister is away at college and returns but then goes back to dorm
99% - some graphics such as the Shops & Spa similar to MySisterMyRoommate , MySweetNeighbours , .. and couple other Ren'py Titles

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks in advance ....

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Pretty sure you're talking about this

Although your sister isn't prevented from having orgasms, she can't have sex with anyone she hasn't known for at least 10 years or something like that.
Also idk what you meant with "shops & spa" if that's a game or you meant the retreat in game

Reactions: ihutch

ihutch

May 29, 2017
Yep ... it is that one ....

Cant believe i forgot the name .... and it is still in my Ren'py SDK projects list

Also idk what you meant with "shops & spa" if that's a game or you meant the retreat in game
Just the background scenes used in the renders, such in the retreat and other locations are similar to some other the other Ren'py Vns found re on these forums

Not that I mind as I expect they are from a DAZ 3D resource pack. When the background scene art work is more commonly repeated, then the writing "plot and characters" needs something special to standout and make the work memorable.