4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon banner v0.13.png

Overview:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-05
Release Date: 2020-09-05
Developer: Smiling Dog -
Artist:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01a
Language: English
Other Game: Jikage Rising
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -

Extras: -
MOD

sample 1.png sample 2.png sample 3.png sample 4.png

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Announcement for v1.0

Well, this is it, v1.0. The game if now officially over but don't worry, I'll drop updates every once in awhile. There're also people that are modding the game to expand on things that they like, which you can definitely check them out in our discord server!

What next?
Currently I still have some things that I promised to add in the game, so it's not quite the end yet. However, after that's done, I'll be moving on to the next project: The Apollo Lexicon.
It'll essentially be a game where you try to take over an island, and you can pretty much expect the usual stuff that are present in my games haha.
Here's a small sneak peek at some of the characters!
idol.png base.png
The map is mostly completed and it's pretty much technical stuff that's left, it should be pretty fun or at least I hope so haha. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to release the game!

Chapter 3 of Fairy Hunting
On a side note, I also have a doujin page that's going on, mostly something to make sure that the artist have a steady flow of jobs/income when there's no work for them in the main games. One of the projects is Fairy Hunting, which we are now at chapter 3!
Page 00.png
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!

And before I forget if you wanna stay up to date or just chat about stuff!

Last edited:

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
This shows real promise and potential! Will become patreon soon! Would love to see this game see more light of day with more updates.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Was in front of the toilet after his first class it said something about it being an empty classroom and I was unable to move after that not sure if it was just me

Cant012

Nov 27, 2017
I press the shining thing in the bathroom at the school and the froze, if I find more I will let you know

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The art looks really good so far! Keep up the good work and good luck with the development! ;)

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Not managed to play but it looks promising.
Impregnation is a most primal fetish and I am happy to see more. From a gander at your Patreon.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes