4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So I replayed the game for the first time in ages

It just tells me to leave Rika alone for now

I can't get kay to tell me to follow her to the forest on friday.

What am I missing? The walktrhough is way too vague...

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Make the plan for Kay with the book in your room, then you have to talk to Kay's mom until she brings up the forest and then to Kay until she agrees to take you there. Both those conversations are random IIRC so you just have to spam talk to them until they bring it up.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Make the plan for Kay with the book in your room, then you have to talk to Kay's mom until she brings up the forest and then to Kay until she agrees to take you there. Both those conversations are random IIRC so you just have to spam talk to them until they bring it up.
I just spent like 5 minutes spamming kay and no mention of forest... Is there a specific time you gotta do it?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I FINALLY got her to speak

I guess I'm just unlucky

Or maybe the android port has a much worse RNG

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Blind guess is that sounds like the names of the events that occur requiring you to skip school for the day (playing hooky is slang for being truent from school / skipping classes)

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
i'm just look into the code and i'm just want to ask what the hooky and hooky walk
Blind guess is that sounds like the names of the events that occur requiring you to skip school for the day (playing hooky is slang for being truent from school / skipping classes)
When you attend class, (assuming Kay and/or Jace are attending, and controlled enough) there's a 20% chance that the teacher will say something about doing group work, and one of them will ask you if you want to work with them.

If you say yes, you and the girl will go into the empty classroom. You then have the choice to either do the assignment, or do the girl.

Choosing to do the assignment will increase your knowledge, as per usual.
Choosing to do the girl will cause their vaginal scene to play out, but your knowledge will not increase.

So to clarify about the variables:
Girl hooky keeps track of whether you did the assignment or not, and prevents you from earning knowledge that day if needed.
Kay hooky means Kay is the one who asked to be your partner
Jace hooky means it was Jace instead
Kay hooky walk is what's used to have Kay's sprite move during the event
Jace hooky walk does the same thing, but for Jace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes