4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for this. Just discovered the game today, are endings implemented yet? Can't seem to access them from your save.
Endings are not implemented yet, mostly planned sometime after mind room 5 is done and since room 1 isn't finished yet for all the girls that's probably a couple months away (26 more rooms to go with a rough rate of 2 rooms per month so maybe next year)

Also for Sarah fans on Feb 4 Smiling Dog had an Image pack for level 2 control ($5) and above Patrons! 1.80 GB
No real scenes as of yet but if you want to see Sarah nude well there you go :sneaky:

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I keep hoping that they'll get back in the habit of compiling HTML versions, since they run so much faster than the ostensibly native mac app versions of this game. Not totally sure why (seems like a lot is a difference in how transition screens and loading are handled; I know rpgm is basically compiling it as html anyway, so maybe the internal browser engine is slower) but it's a pretty noticable improvement in quality and speed to just run it through firefox.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
@speedapple Elaine's face disappears in the dialogue for getting her to help w/ Rika. Edit: Both 0 and 1.

Btw, anyone know what's in the last room of Rika's mind? Or how to get it? For me it's empty, thinking it has to do w/ how I used the cheat book, but not sure.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
@speedapple Elaine's face disappears in the dialogue for getting her to help w/ Rika.

Btw, anyone know what's in the last room of Rika's mind? Or how to get it? For me it's empty, thinking it has to do w/ how I used the cheat book, but not sure.
Last room in Rika's mind was a scene were you see her spying on you and Jace if you got Jace to level 2 before her. She's suppose to be all jealous that you are looking at other girls :unsure: Would be nice if something was put there if you didn't though as it does leave it looking like a mysterious blank room.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this. Just discovered the game today, are endings implemented yet? Can't seem to access them from your save.
No dude, game is still being developed no endings yet.

can someone help me with kay and jace's mind room.. i've done all of them but still don't know how to trigger there threesome scene
if you have done them right then you just need to have Kay follow you as you go to Jace's house and into her room once there... exert your control over her and ask for sex and a threesome option will automatically be available. they won't do stuff like that in public.

If I remember correctly Sarah is much later simply because of Patreon being it's loli hating self.

Although I would like to see our best sister comment on us not being satisfied with just one younger sister.
Ah that's what I suspected so he still intends on adding the content just being careful with old Patreon ruiner of all fun.
Younger sister's character is awesome and so is her friend specially the dialogue with them. they should be out there playing with Sarah too... also hope we eventually get to whack that creep that sits between the houses and stares at Sarah.

@speedapple Love the new costume/wardrobe system, It is awesome, but I noticed once I use the new system to change a girl's costume she becomes invisible in the controller menu and sometimes randomly in conversations... like Kay after playing with kay and Sarah when Kay says her usual time to get some juice line her body disappeared and only thing visible was her eyes lips and the blush from her cheeks... I had her wearing the provocative sailor outfit at the time.

Reactions: Eurocorp

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks again.

@speedapple I did the exhibitionist quest, but no new clothes appear in the tailor shop; is this a bug, or am I missing something?
It didn't introduce new clothes but a new clothing system which makes more choices easier to implement later.

However there is a poll still going on about future outfits

The current tally is:
1 - Sexy underwear - 155
2 - Maid outfit - 153
3 - Harem/ belly dancer outfits - 146
4 - Over-sized T-shirt - 114
5 - Animal ears - 109
6 - Nightie/Night gown - 95
7 - Swimsuits - 72
8 - Skintight jumpsuits - 70

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It didn't introduce new clothes but a new clothing system which makes more choices easier to implement later.

The current tally is:
1 - Sexy underwear - 155
2 - Maid outfit - 153
5 - Animal ears - 109
7 - Swimsuits - 72
Oh, don't notice a change though; only one that is different is Jace. Edit: Looks like Elaine's is different too, though some are the same, like Gwen's and Rika's.

Anyways, some bug-ish stuff:
1. During Jace's mind 3-some work, one of the text's name is Kay instead.
2. One of Elaine's speech color for her and lena's 3-some is colored as Lena's dark/dull red instead of red/bright red.
and just so they're in the same post:
3. Elaine's face disappears in the dialogue for getting her to help w/ Rika. Edit: Both 0 and 1.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Elaine is the only one that got a new costume so far... the slut costume i.e. it becomes available at the shop after you are done putting G's serum in the well.

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Ah that's what I suspected so he still intends on adding the content just being careful with old Patreon ruiner of all fun.
Younger sister's character is awesome and so is her friend specially the dialogue with them. they should be out there playing with Sarah too... also hope we eventually get to whack that creep that sits between the houses and stares at Sarah.
Well both Rika and Gwen have some very interesting backstories that certainly would add some spice to Sarah's current life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarah certainly could benefit from having them and Kay around her, if just for the attention and companionship. But gentle corruption into being a bit like Gwen or Kay would be cute to see.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Oh wow, that was unexpected haha.
Kay's mom finally got an avatar/sprite in the previous update and she is HOT ! one of the best looking milfs in town, now we just wait for the content.
Also Smiling dog's been teasing us with Sarah since forever is any loli content actually planned for the game ?
Glad you liked Lily's design haha. There will be content involving Sarah and maybe one more loli but like Eurocop said above, it'll be added in way later due to Patreon's rules.

Stuck on Jace memory 1, nothing is responding to interaction.
That was an error in v0.17c, it should be fixed in v0.17d now!

I cleared both Kay's and Jace's mind rooms, but whenever I have either them follow me and I chat to the other person while they are at their house the scene isn't showing up.
so uh how do i trigger the jace and kay threesome scene i have both of their 1st mind rooms done
can someone help me with kay and jace's mind room.. i've done all of them but still don't know how to trigger there threesome scene
You'll have to get one of them to follow you, meet the other one in their home, control them, and choose the "sex" option, a threesome option will pop up after that!

If you happen to make the first good Naruto game then I'll consider singing up for my first patreon.
I hope I don't disappoint haha, it'll probably be quite a road to thread on considering the amount of work that needs to be done XD

@speedapple Is there any way to hide the text?
Oh, sorry man, RPGM doesn't really have that option, tried doing it, but the other plugins that I use seem to interfere with it.

this dev is killing me waiting for Lily content
money 1.png
But in all seriousness, I'm working on it, but secret characters will only get about 2-3 scenes each though.

Huh, and here I thought the shop-keeper was going to be the 3rd, and last (if I remember correctly) 'secret' character.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Endings are not implemented yet, mostly planned sometime after mind room 5 is done and since room 1 isn't finished yet for all the girls that's probably a couple months away (26 more rooms to go with a rough rate of 2 rooms per month so maybe next year)

Also for Sarah fans on Feb 4 Smiling Dog had an Image pack for level 2 control ($5) and above Patrons! 1.80 GB
No real scenes as of yet but if you want to see Sarah nude well there you go :sneaky:
Yeap, like masterdragon said, they are not implemented yet, but will be pretty soon, we're basically at the last leg of the race now haha.

I keep hoping that they'll get back in the habit of compiling HTML versions, since they run so much faster than the ostensibly native mac app versions of this game. Not totally sure why (seems like a lot is a difference in how transition screens and loading are handled; I know rpgm is basically compiling it as html anyway, so maybe the internal browser engine is slower) but it's a pretty noticable improvement in quality and speed to just run it through firefox.
Hi man, sorry what do you mean by HTML version? I don't really recall doing that, let me know what it looks like and I'll see if I can deliver it!

@speedapple Elaine's face disappears in the dialogue for getting her to help w/ Rika. Edit: Both 0 and 1.

Oh gotcha, I'll take a look at it. Thanks for letting me know! And the scene is pretty much what masterdragon said it was haha.

Last room in Rika's mind was a scene were you see her spying on you and Jace if you got Jace to level 2 before her. She's suppose to be all jealous that you are looking at other girls :unsure: Would be nice if something was put there if you didn't though as it does leave it looking like a mysterious blank room.
Oh, I left it empty so that the players would know that "Oh, crap, I missed something." And they'll be able to try to get the scene haha. Thought it would make things more fun and interactive having your actions affect the scene.

No dude, game is still being developed no endings yet.

if you have done them right then you just need to have Kay follow you as you go to Jace's house and into her room once there... exert your control over her and ask for sex and a threesome option will automatically be available. they won't do stuff like that in public.

@speedapple Love the new costume/wardrobe system, It is awesome, but I noticed once I use the new system to change a girl's costume she becomes invisible in the controller menu and sometimes randomly in conversations... like Kay after playing with kay and Sarah when Kay says her usual time to get some juice line her body disappeared and only thing visible was her eyes lips and the blush from her cheeks... I had her wearing the provocative sailor outfit at the time.
Weird, I thought I fixed that, I'll take a look at it again! Thanks for letting me know! And for answering the questions too!

Thanks again.

@speedapple I did the exhibitionist quest, but no new clothes appear in the tailor shop; is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Money 2.png

The current tally is:
1 - Sexy underwear - 155
2 - Maid outfit - 153
5 - Animal ears - 109
7 - Swimsuits - 72
Seems like Sexy underwear is winning at the moment, I'll be doing a final tally soon, cause votes from Patrons have a different value. So might we see might not be the final result haha.

Oh, don't notice a change though; only one that is different is Jace. Edit: Looks like Elaine's is different too, though some are the same, like Gwen's and Rika's.

Anyways, some bug-ish stuff:
1. During Jace's mind 3-some work, one of the text's name is Kay instead.
2. One of Elaine's speech color for her and lena's 3-some is colored as Lena's dark/dull red instead of red/bright red.
and just so they're in the same post:
3. Elaine's face disappears in the dialogue for getting her to help w/ Rika. Edit: Both 0 and 1.
Gotcha! I'll take a look at it!

Elaine is the only one that got a new costume so far... the slut costume i.e. it becomes available at the shop after you are done putting G's serum in the well.
Money 3.png

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well both Rika and Gwen have some very interesting backstories that certainly would add some spice to Sarah's current life.

Sarah certainly could benefit from having them and Kay around her, if just for the attention and companionship. But gentle corruption into being a bit like Gwen or Kay would be cute to see.
Yes exactly what I was thinking of. Absent fathers and neglectful husbands are the real source of all the fun in this game. Derek's probably the worst offender though all he had to do was just smash harder and not neglect Lena's direction during play time.
Also it's another thing that I love about the game it's not just a douchey MC ruining things for everybody but he is genuinely being "helpful" to the mental wellbeing of the ladies and not just selfishly corrupting them without any regard for them.
Also loved the story direction with Rika. that flashback scene was to older times was heartbreaking.

why a cute little kid is just left outside alone is just mind boggling though I guess the Developer is just waiting for the opportune moment to when content can be added for her and that is when her residence and parents will be unveiled ... Anyways in her case she seems to be frail and just simply lonely, not having any other kids her age around to spend time with and all.

Reactions: Eurocorp

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi man, sorry what do you mean by HTML version? I don't really recall doing that, let me know what it looks like and I'll see if I can deliver it!
I don't think you ever had to... In the Nano Control game folder under 'www' is a html file. Just use that to play the game in a web browser. Pretty sure that is just a feature of RPG Maker MV
Nano-control\www\index.html

Reactions: speedapple

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
But in all seriousness, I'm working on it, but secret characters will only get about 2-3 scenes each though.
Noooo but I already fell in love with Lilly </3 ... she is the milfyiest of the milfs.

I am assuming Speedapple = Smilingdog ? I've been a fan of your game for many months now and have been eagerly waiting for more and more content just wanna say you are doing a good job and hope you keep up the good work man.

Also just another observation... maybe the images in the threesome with jace and kay might need a slight adjustment cause Jace's left leg right now seems to just disappear mid air... I think you meant to make that end of her leg to go offscreen instead of just being cut off in the air x__x

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I don't think you ever had to... In the Nano Control game folder under 'www' is a html file. Just use that to play the game in a web browser. Pretty sure that is just a feature of RPG Maker MV
Nano-control\www\index.html
@klang Think you can get html version by either unzipping the file and going to "Game.app">"Contents">"Resources">"app.nw">index.html for the Mac version
or just download the windows version and go to "www">index.html
Thanks again masterdargonson!

Noooo but I already fell in love with Lilly </3 ... she is the milfyiest of the milfs.

I am assuming Speedapple = Smilingdog ? I've been a fan of your game for many months now and have been eagerly waiting for more and more content just wanna say you are doing a good job and hope you keep up the good work man.

Also just another observation... maybe the images in the threesome with jace and kay might need a slight adjustment cause Jace's left leg right now seems to just disappear mid air... I think you meant to make that end of her leg to go offscreen instead of just being cut off in the air x__x
Yeap, it is I, doggo. Thanks for the support! She is indeed the milfyiest milf XD
I'll get the image fixed, thanks for letting me know, must have been an error while the file was being compiled!

Btw, thanks for rating the game @lTTMl! What did you mean by "make one's own important choices for the characters" by the way? I'll love to know how I can improve it!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How can I get the new outfits? Loving the game so far.
Heya man! You can get new outfits once they reach level 2! You'll just need to head over to the tailor and buy them. To have them wear it, just have them follow you and get them to the wardrobe!

Once they reach level 3, there will be a new quest available once you try to make one of them change outfits. Complete the mission and some of them will unlock different outfits.

Rika and Gwen also has a special santa outfit that you can unlock and make them wear at level 3 once you complete a quest!

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not lying when I say I came for the scenes, but stayed for the plot. Backstories are interesting enought to want see where things go.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes